Which team was the hardest you've faced? (So far)

The hardest team I faced was probably the practice team as well lol. All the teams seem about the same difficulty to me, but I guess the practice team seemed a little faster when I played them.

Meridell so far. Having nightmares of their passing skills and I still haven't recovered. :sad02:

I agree. I really struggled against Meridell.  They are so good at passing and I felt like they were really agressive!  And their 3 forward formation was really tricky for me.  The practice team is pretty tricky too.

Meridell so far. Having nightmares of their passing skills and I still haven't recovered. :sad02:

I agree. I really struggled against Meridell.  They are so good at passing and I felt like they were really agressive!  And their 3 forward formation was really tricky for me.  The practice team is pretty tricky too.

Yep, Meridell were aggressive devils! They forced me to learn how to do the "let the opposite forward grab the ball then steal it from them" approach, so not all bad, but dayum, they made me run about a LOT!

I also struggled with the practice team, they're stealers extraordinaire!

Hmmmm I forgot how hard Virtupets was to play against..... That blue dude in the red pajamas, steals the yooyu so easily, it's annoying. Especially when my space bar commands to tackle/steal are ignored by the game. (Seriously, I hit the space bar like, 4 times and Elon didn't follow orders) Oh well. Maraqua did pretty well against 'em.

I had the same issue with the game refusing to acknowledge me pressing spacebar to steal the ball when playing Virtupets.  That was probably the laggiest cup day.

I hope so! It's so annoying. I can take it when I make a mistake, but when the game refuses to respond multiple times and my score is drastically affected by it, I get really frustrated. I'd really like to see if a score of 18 is actually possible.. ;)

The practice squad was definitely because they were good passers and smart, but Lost Desert gave me a pretty good run too. Great passers, and I felt like they learned my strategy quickly and used that to their advantage. Also, Tyrannia is really giving me problems today. They're significantly faster than I am, and can steal like it's no big thing. I am submitting the lowest scores I have all cup today while playing them.

Haven't gone against Tyrannia yet, but I remember them being good. Mystery Island's goalie has a pretty hot glove this year. In one game, it took me about 6 shots with a Faerie Yooyu before I got it past him. I almost dislike the Faerie Yooyu more than the darigan, close, but not quite. ;) Although Maraqua's goalie, for the 3rd year in a row I wish he would've been traded, or retired. An open net is only SLIGHTLY worse than having him guard it. It seems like half the time he jumps AWAY from the Yooyu, instead of defending the goal. Even when I hit "V" to take control, it doesn't always work and he doesn't always move where I'm trying to direct him.

Otherwise, I still have to say that I think Virtupets is tougher than Mystery Island.

That being said, I think YYB could be a year-round game, not the AC, but as a regular game for practicing, if TNT tightened up the user-controls a bit so they were a bit more responsive, it might actually remain kind of fun. ;) I'm still getting little lags here and there, only in the game graphics, not the music/sounds. Frustrating when it costs me a score or breaks my rhythm, but, just gotta deal with it I guess. ;)

I feel like they have been progressively gotten way more difficult, but I absolutely struggled when playing against Shenkuu, Mirsha is a complete ball hog, she doesn't care, she'll rip the Yooyu out of your arms, and I actually from time to time called her a "ball hog" and oinked at the screen XD

(I'm on team Faerieland)

I would say Shenkuu. They've got those three defenders that hang out in the back and are always stealing the ball! Plus their goalie is decently big as well.

Haven't gone against Tyrannia yet, but I remember them being good. Mystery Island's goalie has a pretty hot glove this year. In one game, it took me about 6 shots with a Faerie Yooyu before I got it past him. I almost dislike the Faerie Yooyu more than the darigan, close, but not quite. ;) Although Maraqua's goalie, for the 3rd year in a row I wish he would've been traded, or retired. An open net is only SLIGHTLY worse than having him guard it. It seems like half the time he jumps AWAY from the Yooyu, instead of defending the goal. Even when I hit "V" to take control, it doesn't always work and he doesn't always move where I'm trying to direct him.

Otherwise, I still have to say that I think Virtupets is tougher than Mystery Island.

That being said, I think YYB could be a year-round game, not the AC, but as a regular game for practicing, if TNT tightened up the user-controls a bit so they were a bit more responsive, it might actually remain kind of fun. ;) I'm still getting little lags here and there, only in the game graphics, not the music/sounds. Frustrating when it costs me a score or breaks my rhythm, but, just gotta deal with it I guess. ;)

Tyrannia is kicking my yooyu.  Their goalie is fairly big and saving a lot of would be goals.  I haven't gone against Maraqua yet, but Haunted Woods goalie is the same way.  He runs away from the yy and doesn't respond to the controls either.  He is a very small little Meerca.  We should have the big Zombie guy instead. 

Is anyone else running into the problem of their team totally freezing up?  This is my first year playing but I haven't read anywhere that we can freeze like the power up we can use on the other team.  When we freeze them, they are in a block of ice.  It isn't like that.  My team just doesn't respond at all.  I will have at times where BOTH teams just run around and don't respond, that is annoying, but nobody scores against anyone else.  In my case, only MY team freezes up and the other team is fine, and they score against me.  Then when we restart, my team is still unresponsive.  It has mostly been happening against Tyrannia, and usually lasts as long as a power up would last.  The only difference is, when you use a power up, after you score, your power up is done.  In this case, it isn't, it remains on the restart.  It is SUPER ANNOYING.  It has cost me several goals.

OMG, the Tyrannian goalie just road me out to the center line.  LOL.  That is way unfair.  They can't do that!!  LOL.  Krawk island was good, and fast, but Tyrannia cheats.  The goalie grabs the ball out of your hands, the ball bounces out of goal, my players are totally frozen every single game.  This is ridiculous.

rntracy1, Yeah, I've had that happen. In fact, early on in the AC, I was having such bad game lag, that the screen wasn't moving, but I could HEAR the sounds of the game, as the opponents played on without me. I was so aggravated I actually closed the game screen down and re-opened it. Now it's just little lags here and there, a couple per game at least, but not usually TOO detrimental. Still very annoying though! I THINK it's server lag. But I'm not expert and this is only speculation. I try to play a bit at different times, but I haven't really noted any specific time frame yet where there is less or no game lag for a significant period of time. :(

Tyrannia gave me a very hard time today. I didn't even play as much as I was planning to because of how aggressive they were. 

Sometimes my players will freeze, but only during the first few seconds of the game (which sadly gives the other team a head start).