What's your Highest YYB Score?

this year its been 11 .. but im getting lots of 10's and 11's which is better than last year when i mostly got 8's .. i can do 13 though but i need a team with 3 Fwd's and 1 Defender ...

15 is my all time high score overall and this year. I was 4 seconds away from 16. I'll let you know if I get it.

If I ever got a 16 then I didn't keep a screenshot of it, which I definitely would have done haha. Past that, I'm pretty sure it's impossible due to just not having enough time to get that far.

I've got a GPG of 11.4 which is pretty awesome. The computer players are good enough that I haven't been able to reach 15 because they pull a goal or two on me. 14's only happen if I get lucky enough to not get any Darigan balls.

This year it's been 12 but from 120 games I've only had it a couple of times. I agree that the computer game is really good. I usually score 5 within the first minute but struggle after that.

I'm pretty sure on the old version I used to get 18 though? I'm certain I did! 

I've hit 17-0 so far this year. Only once though. I screenshot every win at 10+ For my records, and so If anyone says otherwise I can prove 'em wrong. lol Checked my records and I got to 17 twice last year and of course once so far this year. I THINK I've heard of someone getting 18 one year, but I'm not certain.

17 is hard because there's always a strong chance of getting a darigan or faerie yooyu that can muck up the timing. I've been CLOSE to getting that elusive 18th point, but couldn't ever capitalize and actually get it. I'm not even trying for it right now this year, at least not yet. Still getting back in the swing of things. The opponents seem to get tougher after your 4th, 8th and maybe the 10th or 12th goal. Much trickier and better at stealing the yooyu.

From what I see, you can make 2 second shots + the 8 second add on would equal 10 seconds per goal. that would be around 18 goals at max :)

From what I see, you can make 2 second shots + the 8 second add on would equal 10 seconds per goal. that would be around 18 goals at max :)

That's cool, I never worked the math out. lol That's neat though, that my best score is just 1 away from the max. The problem is, that after your 4th score, they come at you faster, the BEST bet, is to get 2 Normal Yooyu shots in at 2 seconds, and HOPE that the other 2 are Fire types, then maybe you can get them in at 1 second, if you're REALLY lucky that is. ;) Oh yeah, and HOPE you don't get a faerie or especially a Darigan yooyu. lol SOMETIMES it is possible to sneak the 3rd Normal Yooyu in on a 2 second shot, but that's taking a big risk since that would be the 5th shot and those opponents are gunning for ya bigtime. That and it's easy to even at maximum power to not quite have enough power to get the Normal Yooyu all the way into the goal, either that or it's a super-easy pick by the opponents if they've got a player in that direct line of fire. So many annoying variables. LOL Now I'm feeling more in the mood to try for 18 again. lol Ironic that I need to go to bed soon, my eyes are starting to burn. ;)

That's Cool Angelo. I use the 1-3 formation and pretty much rely on Elon. For me the the hardest formation to go up against is the 3-1 formation. 3 in the front line would be harder for 1 player to get past after all. ;) I prefer to go from right to left. Just feels more comfortable that way.

And Congrats! 14 is a really great score! :) Nice screenshot! I hadn't planned on this initially, but I thought I'd share my screenshot of 17 against the Lost Desert the other day, show that it IS possible. I've gotten to 17 once this year. I would love to get to 18. But either I get uncooperative yooyus, or I just totally mess it up by taking stupid time-cutting risks that aren't very reliable. LOL ;)

It's fun trying, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating when something goes awry. lol I think the trick is to get to at least 5, if not 6 points before the timer goes down to 2 minutes, from that point on it's MUCH harder, if you're going for 17 or 18 points. It takes like you said, luck and the yooyus DEFINITELY need to be helpful. ;)

Image54_zpspprgtc76.png

Wow Aquamentis, that's crazy!!! I'm so glad we're on the same team!

I just got 13-0 for the first time this season and I'm already pretty happy with myself. But I'm working more on SOSD and such as well because YYB feels so time consuming :P

Wow Aquamentis, that's crazy!!! I'm so glad we're on the same team!

I just got 13-0 for the first time this season and I'm already pretty happy with myself. But I'm working more on SOSD and such as well because YYB feels so time consuming :P

LOL Thanks, there's always the Luck element, luck of the draw in yooyus, and lucky shots to the goal. ;) But it IS possible. I somehow managed 17, 3 times last year. Considering all the YYB I played, that's a very almost invisible percentage. Congrats on your first 13-0! That's certainly tricky to get! The more you score, the faster YYB goes, since after each goal by either team, they knock off 8 seconds from the clock. I don't play the support games very often. Of them, I like Slushie Slinger the best, but that seems to take forever just for 1 game. SOSD, is ok, but doesn't help much in the rankings, and my hands/wrists get very tired when I play a lot of Make Some Noise, so I pretty much focus on YYB. Sometimes I'll put on some music or something. One other note on Slushie Slinger, I THINK it's the only game with a Peophin in it, or at least the first one to my knowledge. I'm a big fan of peophins, and it's cool that they finally have a role in a game, I'm just wondering when TNT will give them a more active role in more than Slushie Slinger. LOL If it moved faster from the beginning, I'd probably play it more, but the build up to where you can earn 1000np from it takes too long for my taste. lol Still, I'll probably play a few times this year, I usually do. For the peophins. ;)

It's rumored that 17 goals is the maximum amount you can get in one game. However, my record is 13, but I usually get 10 goals per game.

EDIT

I actually just hit 14 goals. Yay! New record!

Sounds like some great scores guys! Congrats on all the new personal bests! :D

I TRIED to go for 18 yesterday, so of COURSE I totally blew it. LOL ;) Well that and the in-game lag wasn't any help. lol The more pressure you put on yourself, sometimes the more likely it is that you'll mess up. The important thing really, is to have fun. ;) I don't mind if I mess up, but the in-game lag really ticks me off. I wish I knew what was causing it. It's not bad all the time, but last night, yeesh! I'm pretty sure 18 is possible. With luck mostly, but also if there was zero in-game lag... which I guess would ALSO fall under the LUCK category. ;) Seems like every year, there are people improving their scoring and getting better at YYB. It's a great thing to see. :D

Keep up the awesome work everyone! :D

As of last night, my high score is 11! I have come close to 11 before but my opponents always kept the ball away.

I did manage to get a 14 against the practice team, because they were so easy. My main goal though is to get 10+ GPG by the end of it all. Right now I'm at 730 goals in 75 games which gives me a 9.73 GPG, but it's definitely been growing considering at the very beginning I had a few 4-6 goal games because I hadn't played since last year