What rank are you? (2015!)

I just reached Rank 18! I'm not sure if I could get to All Star in only one day, so I've quit playing (for some reason I don't want to risk being stuck on 19).

Anyway, this is the highest rank I've ever achieved! I'm pretty happy about that :)

15 Via SOSD. Happy with that if I finish. Gotta play A LOT tomorow on the the other hand :) Might hit 16 :)

I just made all star with 1 day to go  level 20

team meridell

972 yooyuball wins  0 draws  0 losses

4 slushie slinger

3 make some noise

4563 shootot showdown

can't get the counter to display like everyone else 

DINGDINGDING!

I hit my Ocean's 11 early this morning!

I now have...

YYB: 226

SOSD: 1,000

MSN: 2,000

SS: 115

Wahoooo!

I'm not gonna push for 12, but I will play more YYB and SS to boost my points.

If anything, DC needed it haha. Just got All-Star for LD myself!

Just proves that old saying, you should always go with your first choice.  lol. I wish I did.  I didn't play at all last year, this is technically my first year, however, I did join team KI last year.  This year, I figured I would join HW since they did so well last year and of course because I live in HW.  KI isn't doing super, but they are certainly doing far better than HW, lol.

I was so happy when I reached rank 9, my bronze shield.  I am now very close to rank 13, the silver shield.  My goal was to at least obtain a gold shield, but due to several days of severe migraines, it just wasn't meant to be  :sad01_anim: .  I guess I will have to be happy with rank 13.

since this is AC X i went for Rank 10

here are my final numbers

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 3,010   Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 2,395   Goals by Timu 215   Goals by Antola Maeir 200   Goals by Larcy Phu 200   Saves by Xana DiLanche 559 Number of Wins 310 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 10 Top Score 369
Make Some Noise
Games Played 310 Top Score 5,650
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 2,210 Top Score 1,200

I made my goal of rank 12 and managed somehow to surpass it and reach rank 13! For me, that seems like a lot XD Especially since I was several days without proper internet access. It's also the highest rank I've ever gotten since my first two years I finished at rank 12 both times. Great job everyone! We made it to the end regardless of where we ended up :3