What rank are you? (2015!)

RANK 13! My all time high score in ranking! I hit 13 last year but hoping or more later! Also broke my YYB record from last (625) year by 1 GAME! Also hit the same rank. Hoping to break my MSN record (125) Tomorrow :)

For the first time in a long time I finally hit rank 2 and might even go rank 3 before it all ends. I've been doing 5-10 matches a day when i feel up to it. lol I last hit rank 2 in the 5th AC with 65 wins, 5 draws, and 1 loss in YYB and did a 101 make some noise, 54 slushie slinger, and 71 shootout showdown. Right now I have 60 wins, 8 slushie slinger, 5 make some noise, and 49 shootout showdown. I hope to break my AC5 scores for the non-YYB games but idk if it will happen.

WooHoo, I just reached Rank 10!

I can't believe I did it! Whew! :laughingsmiley:

I made it to rank 9 this morning before calling a night and am now about halfway to rank 10. My goal is still to get to Rank 20 (All Star) but I'm not sure if I can do that. Going to keep trying though. :D

I made it to rank 11. I'm sure I'll get to rank 12 which was my goal. I won't be able to play much this weekend because I'll be at the beach where I swipe internet off of a neighbor (aka horrible signal). I sincerely doubt I'll be able to get much higher than 12 if any higher at all. Congrats to everyone who has or will get All-Star! I just don't have the stamina for it XD

Hi 14! The goal this year is 17 but i'll settle for 15 if I have to. At least I'll have a lot of prize points :)