What rank are you? (2015!)

I'm still at Beginner  :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just moved up to rank 9 and working towards rank 10.  Normally I play on Lost Desert's team.  This was not a good year to change.

Haha, you shouldn't count us out yet, anyway DC is a great team too! GL!

Anyway hit rank 9 Ala SOSD, Hoping to hit 10 in the next 2 days. At that rate I should hit at least rank 16 this year :D

After playing until I felt like this (:  I made it to rank 7!

Nighty-night, everyone!

I just hit Rank 8 OMG I need the Bronze Shield! :rambo:

yes, I am working on rank 9 now too.  It is harder than the lower ranks as it requires more rank points, 67.  The silver shields require 84 and the gold shields 100.  It seems like I am playing and playing harder and harder and I STILL have so many rank points to go.  LOL.  I am determined to get there though.  My goal was to get to 10 by the end of the cup so I guess I will at least do that. :rock:

You guys are all doing great, keep it up! Make sure to not burn yourselves out, since the brackets are worth more points in the later rounds.

Meanwhile, I just hit exactly rank 14 with incredibly nice even numbers for the games. Can you tell how much I don't like MSN? XD

SS is the game I try and avoid! Feels like hours playing just one game.

Reached rank 11 and hopefully by the end of the day I should be at 12. If I play an extra 20 games of YB today I've caught up with my target.

Providing there's 30 days of gameplay in total I should reach All Star by day 29 I believe?

(Why are all my posts on this topic a tactical evaluation?) 

Just made it to rank 7. -_- I've been so tired lately it's been hard to get up the motivation to play YYB. Oh well, maybe I'm not getting enough GOOD sleep. Anyway, I'm not a bit fan of the support games at all. MSN reminds me of the Tug-o-war game, I can go fast for a little while, but then my fingers sort've stop responding well enough to make significant scores after little awhile. lol SS, just takes too much time to get to the fast part where the bigger scores can be had. Although I credit SS and YYB as being the only games I'm presently aware of to have Peophins in them! Albeit not really playable characters, at least they finally got in as extras. >_o As for SOSD, it's ok, but I'm really not a fan of normal Chias.  The main reason I'll play any support games anymore would be if they had that bonus points tag on them that day. Or maybe if I were ever to possibly max out on YYB for a day, then I might play some support games to help my ranking. Ironically, SOSD, would be the fastest game to play that also takes less time, so it's probably the most efficient of the support games to play.

Anyway, time for a wee break before jumping back into YYB. Tyrannia's tough, and their yooyu stealing is insane. lol Later. :)