What rank are you? (2015!)

I was aiming for a rank a day (until I got to the double figures) but after an 11 hour shift and another early start I'm gonna leave it at 12 games shy! I know I've got at least one other time this month where I'm gonna be gone for the entire day so I'll have to make up for them both at some point.

I reached rank 3 last night, and then reached ranks 4 and 5 both today. Maxed out YYB for the first time. Pity I couldn't have played that much when it counted for my team. I'll try to make some good headway toward rank 6 before stopping tonight.

I finally made it to level 2 last night. Hoping for level 3 today! Go Shenkuu!

logo.png
wood_redgem.png
Rank
Level 2
Yooyuball
Goals Scored 255   Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 127   Goals by Timu 47   Goals by Antola Maeir 41   Goals by Larcy Phu 40   Saves by Xana DiLanche 74 Number of Wins 34 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 19 Top Score 603
Make Some Noise
Games Played 64 Top Score 6,739
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 501 Top Score 1,200

I made it to rank 3 a few hours ago and working to get myself to rank 4!! :woot:

logo.png
wood_greengem.png
Rank
Level 3
Yooyuball
Goals Scored 307   Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 157   Goals by Timu 52   Goals by Antola Maeir 45   Goals by Larcy Phu 53   Saves by Xana DiLanche 89 Number of Wins 40 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 21 Top Score 603
Make Some Noise
Games Played 92 Top Score 6,739
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 564 Top Score 1,200

Level 7 at the moment. I'm actually surprised I haven't given up yet!

Changed my plans to 35x YYB, 10x MSN and 125x SOSD per day and that along with 10 random games of SS should take me to All Star. Only just devised this plan so I have to play catch up now. I couldn't attempt to max any of them, it'd kill me.