What rank are you? (2015!)

Just hit rank 2 today after alot of yooyu ball games and SOSD games.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not remove moderator edits after they have been made.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Weird story

I was playing some side games and thinking nothing of my ranking then I went to check my rank and I was like

"50 more games, what the heck? I already played 20 somthing"

Then it hit me

I made it to rank 5 :D

Rank 3. Whoot! Not bad after only logging in to realise it had started today...

do you need to have "draws" in the game to get to rank 1?

No; it's based on a calculation where a YYB win is 1 point, a draw is 1/4 point, a SS game is 1/2 a point and one of SOSD or MSN is 1/12 of a point. You will level up with draws but nowhere near as quickly. I believe it's 34 points for the first set of ranks, 50 points for the next set of ranks (stone trophy), 67 points for the bronze, 84 for the silver and 100 for the gold up to All Star level 20. Have fun!

Rank 5! Wooooooooo. I keep thinking I'll have more time to play, but I know the next couple of days I'm not going to get serious play time in. Hope I'll be able to make it to All-Star! I've never even hoped for that, but this year I think I can if I don't get too frustrated with the games.

Hit rank 3 before bed last night, working on rank 4 today.  So I am hitting my goal of 1 rank per day.  I am proud of myself although I think I need to work harder than that.  Come on Haunties!!!

Made Rank 4! Gonna need 50 rank points to hit 5 but I should be able to do it today since I'm free all afternoon.

Hit rank 3 before bed last night, working on rank 4 today.  So I am hitting my goal of 1 rank per day.  I am proud of myself although I think I need to work harder than that.  Come on Haunties!!!

Good Luck to Haunted Woods today, should be a fairly even match-up against us. As always, may the best team win!

Rank 3! A fair bit behind where I'd LIKE to be, but haven't had a lot of time to play. Right now I stand at 100 wins, 1,175 goals. :) Not a bad Goals Per Game average. :) Hopefully I can get to Rank 4 tomorrow, maybe even Rank 5, if I have enough time to play!

Rank 8 right now, almost to rank 9! Higher than my rank in previous years at this point in the AC.