What rank are you? (2015!)

Finally made it to Rank 2! Think I could get pretty close to 3 tonight if I keep at it. Last year I only made it to rank 2, so I'm pretty proud to already have surpassed that in the second day of the tournament!

Did manage to get well into rank 1 last night.  Super proud of myself.  Going for rank 3 today.  Would love to hit rank 4, but that is not my goal today.  Rank 3 is my goal.  Go Haunted woods.

I'm rank 1. I doubt I'll make rank 2 today. But I have set myself a moderate goal for this AC, as it is my first. I think if I make it to rank 5 or 6 by the end, I'll be pretty pleased. 

Although, I'm not sure how long the AC lasts?

I hit rank 3 earlier in the day, and was well on my way to rank 4 when it went down and didn't accept my YYB score (*Sigh*)
Hope it comes up soon. I really wanted to get working towards 5 by the end of the night.

I hit rank 3 earlier in the day, and was well on my way to rank 4 when it went down and didn't accept my YYB score (*Sigh*)

Hope it comes up soon. I really wanted to get working towards 5 by the end of the night.

Same It crashed when sending as well -_-

I'm rank 5 (aka the highest rank I've ever been). This is my first year giving the AC my all and I'm shooting for all star. Darigan for the cup!

I hit rank 2 before the midnight rollover. I've been a little lazy at the start this year since I adopted a new dog on day one and didn't play. The past two years I've made level 12, so I'd like to ultimately match or surpass that again this year. I haven't made my personal quota any of the days yet, so we'll see how it goes. I'm actively avoiding MSN because it glitches so badly on my computer, and I really hate SS.

Level 4, finally! So far I've done a rank a day but I definitely can't keep that one up.

Starting to get lazy already and there's loads of people out there who've done way more than I have. I really only play YYB and SOSD and I find SOSD a lot quicker and easier (cause it is) so I dunno which one to blast.