What rank are you? (2015!)

I am still a beginner. I hope at the end of the month to be at least over level 2.

Made it to rank 1. Apparently my goal of rank 2 today was way out of my league. Gonna try to get the quick games both to 100 plays tonight, then I'm going to bed. See y'all in the morning ;)

Rank 1 is what I ended at cause I had to go. D:

Anyway. Goal tomorrow is rank 3 ala Yooyuball and rank 4 from sosd

Still at Beginner. But about to start playing for today. I pretty much stick to YYB. I only managed to have time for 4 games last night, but my scores were; 8-0, 10-1, 16-0 and 14-0. Guess I got back in the groove of playing already. I'm fine with scoring higher than 8 goals. I always keep track (screenshots) of my wins 10 goals or higher, had 1,139 wins of 10 or higher last AC, (out of 1,328 total games/wins) . I just wish we got more ranking points for scoring than for playing, it's always hard for me to find a Good SOLID block of time to just keep grinding at YYB.

Anyway, good luck everyone, and to your respective teams. As for my selection, GO MARAQUA! ;)

Best of luck all! :)

End of Day 2 and I've just hit level 2. 

I didn't get home until about 4pm yesterday so I didn't get much game time in but I made up for it today. It feels like all I did today was play Yooyuball so I'm actually annoyed I'm only at Level 2 haha. 

I was aiming for All Star but I doubt I'm gonna make it. Level 12 is the highest I've got (although I have a Level 9 with more games played from a few years back) and I remember then I didn't have work or anything else going on and I felt like it took forever!