xblade356

Posted Image

Hello and welcome everybody! This is Matt reporting to you live from our newsroom. The Altador Cup is back, celebrating a decade of yooyu slinging! Welcome to the 10th annual Altador Cup, where Neopians from all corners travel to watch eighteen teams hash it out on the Yooyuball field. The prize of course is the coveted Altador Cup trophy, and the title of Altador Cup X Champion! These next few weeks will be intense for sure as Neopia's finest will be going head to head in fierce bitter rivalry. Be sure to stick with us as we provide you with the latest in Altador Cup news.

This year, all teams were confident in their lineups as no roster changes were made. To start off the tournament this year we have the bitter rivals Meridell and Darigan Citadel once again going head to head on the field. Tensions are high as both teams are expected to perform well this season. The match between Kiko Lake and Haunted Woods will also be an interesting one. Placing high in the rankings last Cup, the Kikos are sure to give the Zombies a rough time today.

Who will emerge the victor this year? Will Kreludor or Darigan Citadel make their push to claim their second title? How badly will Haunted Woods suffer from the dreaded "winner's curse"? Will we see the rise of yet another underdog team? Will we finally find Austin? Find out all this and more! This is Matt, reporting to you from the newsroom, signing off! Let the games begin!

Obligatory disclaimer: This news report was written to inform you all of the latest Altador Cup developments in as entertaining a manner as possible. The rest of its content is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free listing of the day's matches, nor does it claim to provide critical analysis of past and potential outcomes from qualified Altador Cup experts. Please note that the opinions formulated in this report are from a full team of different reporters, and in no way represent the views of only a single faction. If you're looking for 100% unbiased performance data, take a look at our standings page. If professional analysis tickles your fancy, you want our predictions.

...and now, the AC is over! :P

They're now probably working on it. Took down the games page and put the winners page there. (Which is hilarious)

Yooyuball, I played.. erg lost 2 games... but I couldn't submit the scores. Now, I can't get Yooyuball to load. But seems other users are playing because team maraqua is behind. What gives as I can play the cup other games?

Aww shoot! They did add those games to last year's total! I ended ACIX with 1337 YYB games (yes, to spell leet) but now it says 1347. Not very happy about that. :(

But, you know I always look forward to your reports! Don't get jailed again.

It looks like Mouseykins has been too busy this year to cause any trouble lol. Maybe next year she'll cause a ruckus. :)