Team Faerieland Support Thread!

WHOO!!! I'M NOT THE ONLY STAFFER ON TEAM FEARIES!! :D <3

*I'd jump in excitement, but I have a sleepy toddler on my lap.*

I'm hoping to reach All Star this year, but we'll see how much progress I make. I managed rank 8 last year, so even if I do better then that I'll be happy. :)

I'm hoping to reach All Star this year, but we'll see how much progress I make. I managed rank 8 last year, so even if I do better then that I'll be happy. :)

What do you have to do to reach all star? Like I said, I never really participated

What do you have to do to reach all star? Like I said, I never really participated

You have to play a TON of games and it's quite time consuming.

Games to get to your goal rank (All-Star):

1334 Yooyuball wins

4000 Yooyuball draws

2667 Slushie Slinger games

16000 Make Some Noise games

16000 Shootout Showdown games

That's an idea of how many scores you need to send in each game, but a combination will decrease the numbers. There is a daily cap for each game, and you have to reach a certain score for it to be valid.

Please note that low scores in Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, and Shootout Showdown do not contribute to your ranking (only scores of 285+, 3000+, and 35+ (1 goal) count, respectively).

Info taken from our Rank Calculator page. Neo will also have a rank calculator thingy on your AC homepage too. I would just set small goals for yourself since this is your first AC and just do your best. Of course if you can game your behind off, GO FOR IT!!

You have to play a TON of games and it's quite time consuming.

That's an idea of how many scores you need to send in each game, but a combination will decrease the numbers. There is a daily cap for each game, and you have to reach a certain score for it to be valid.

Info taken from our Rank Calculator page. Neo will also have a rank calculator thingy on your AC homepage too. I would just set small goals for yourself since this is your first AC and just do your best. Of course if you can game your behind off, GO FOR IT!!

Thanks for the tips! I'm not sure if I'll make it, but I literally have the next three months off and got nothing to do (except going on holiday), so I might make it :)

Well today has been a bust for me lol. I got so busy today I barely had any time to play. Hopefully tomorrow I can squeeze in some more games.

I'm not much of a gamer, but I managed to get in 145 rounds of SOSD and a round of SS. I played a couple rounds of YYB but I'm not good at it yet so I didn't send scores. Still, we beat Altador, so I think it was a good first day ;-) Now we have to play Shenkuu... uh oh! Best get my fingers warmed up!

Yay! I play YYB with my mouse and it makes it easier for me at least. It's also one of the games that if my kiddos distract me for a second it doesn't matter too much. My youngest has even helped me play some YYB by snuggling with me. :)

I really need to update my counter lol. I managed to get to Rank 1 last night! :D

EDIT: Now at rank 2 and halfway to rank 3! Need sleeps now. :)

Edited by Mouseykins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to get to Rank 13 and I'm done!! Couldn't quite manage to get to my goal of All Star, but I've done better this year then I have in previous years, so for that I'm happy with my accomplishments. :)

How did all you Faeries do?

Well, we ended up in 13th, I'll take it hehe. Next year, we'll be in the top 10 for sure!

We're usually 14th or 16th place. I'm not too sure but we did good this year! So proud of our team! Even if the prize shop is lame. :D <3