Shenkuu Supporters Thread [ AC X 2015 ]

Angeló

Yeah, I managed to win a few games, but I lose the plot very quickly, because my MS has impacted on my processing speeds a fast-paced games like that is very hard for me to follow, plus after a while my brain goes into total :hmmph: mode. But I should be able to submit at least some winning scores from Yooyuball, and Shootout Showdown. Make Some Noise drives me nuts so I'll likely avoid that, and I'm not even going to attempt Slushie Slinger xD Before my brain broke I sucked at time management games, just reading the instructions for that made my eyes cross, there's no way I'll be able to manage it. ><

remember that if you submit a score of 5 - 3 it counts as +2 only on account of goal difference .. anyway the practice team are harder than the actual teams once the tourney starts ...

there are also low - res links that i will post later to avoid the lag ... 

Yeah, I read the thing about how scores are worked out :yes: So it might be pretty rare that I submit a score at all. ><

The practice team's harder o.o I totally imagined them to be easier!

Yes, it is!

I need to practice more, but the fact that it made me start getting a bit anxious before puts me off. Because it's fast-moving, and my brain can't process what's going quickly enough it starts to stress me out. I think I'm going to need to pace my playing to just one game at a time, even if my score is fail and I don't submit it.

I can't wait for it to start! We can do it, team! :laughingsmiley:

Hi Guys!  I am supporting Shenkuu.  It's my first year playing Altador cup.  I signed up one year, but I really didn't get it.  This year, I plan to be pretty active.  I'm very excited to be playing with you all :)  

I practiced some of the games today.  Yooyuball is really hard!  

Go Shenkuu!

First Day : VP

they *should* be beatable ... i hope we start with a win ... i already sent my first score of 8-0

remember if u get a Darigan Ball leave it to the other team to score in their own goal

Go Shenkuu and may the Force be with us :D  

Low resolution links:

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?game_id=1288&quality=low
YYB

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?game_id=863&quality=low
SLS

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?game_id=862&quality=low
MaSN

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/ctp.phtml?game_id=1106&quality=low
SOSD

GO SHENKUUUUU! 

I'm back with the team this year again! OK, so we didn't win last year but we can try again this year! We must never give up!

A team's true fan supports them whether they win, lose or draw! 

Ack, forgot this was starting, I tried Yooyuball again yesterday and was really bad at it :* I'll see if I can manage a worthwhile score today!

EDIT: Ok, 1 game played and that's it. It stressed me out and I was sat there praying for it to end. But I did manage a score it was worth submitting.

6 - 2

It's recording scores now.  It was broken before I went to bed.  I've sent 3 wins since it started recording scores.   :)  These teams are much easier than the practice team!  

I really want to make All Star, but that's a lot of games of Yooyuball! 

Played and won 3 games so far today. I'm happy with that! GO SHENKUU!!!! :rock:

If you submit a score they sneak back up to 2nd place though, it's done that twice for me.

I just found this, it's relevant xD

memebase_guide_to_yooyuball_by_doctormet

Great job on day one ninjas!  

I wanted to share some funny/embarrassing things that happened to me in yooyuball yesterday. 

I accidentally score on myself.  I was the goalie, holding the ball and I accidentally walked into the goal.  Oops.  Another embarrassing but funny thing is that even when the other team is frozen, a few times, I threw it right to the frozen goalie.  >.<  

Let's go Shenkuu!