I don't know if i'm glitching or if neopets is acting stupid or they seriously delayed the sign ups (Which would seriously be annoying.) Please help. My time says around 100 hours from now. What time does yours say?

Mine is currently at 99 hours.

According to TNT's updated FAQ, the Altador Cup will officially start on June 1. (Help > The Altador Cup > How does the Rank System work? What is the Rank Badge?)

"Beginning on Monday, June 1st, your rank will increase..."

I guess early sign-ups are pushed a couple days, especially with the lag that's been going on.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Pretty weird. Isn't the cup pretty scheduled, as it has to take place at a certain time? Delaying it must upset their plans somewhat.

Mine is currently at 99 hours.

According to TNT's updated FAQ, the Altador Cup will officially start on June 1. (Help > The Altador Cup > How does the Rank System work? What is the Rank Badge?)

"Beginning on Monday, June 1st, your rank will increase..."

I guess early sign-ups are pushed a couple days, especially with the lag that's been going on.

We'll thats awesome! The cup starts a day earlier then expected. I'm fine with signing up later then :)

Delaying it must upset their plans somewhat.

I think unscheduled downtime has been delaying their plans. As long as everything runs smoothly (or, as smoothly as possible), then signing up later is fine! Besides, the actual games don't start until June. We're in no rush. c:

I've never participated in the AC before, but I'd like to give it a go. If I sign up but find stuff's not something that I can manage am I going to do damage to my team or anything?