The Neopian Times Returns!

hrtbrk

YES !! Finally !! do you happen to know if it's the same editor (Droplet) or someone new ?

I have 2 articles that were held over 1 week before the hiatus .. i wonder if they'll be published soon !! or should i re-submit ?

YES !! Finally !! do you happen to know if it's the same editor (Droplet) or someone new ?

I have 2 articles that were held over 1 week before the hiatus .. i wonder if they'll be published soon !! or should i re-submit ?

You could always try resubmitting - typically you'll get an error message telling you you've already got an article/entry with the same name until you've been rejected. So if you get that message I would imagine they'll still be published.

Yes! She's back from maternity leave (as I see you confirmed yourself on the NT forum haha)

I'm not sure if you should resubmit or not. All I know is that earlier in the week people were getting neomails of their work being accepted, so most knew the Times was making a comeback today.

Yes! She's back from maternity leave (as I see you confirmed yourself on the NT forum haha)

i remembered that forum after i came here first :)

its so cute that shes a mommy now :happydance:

aw, yay!! This makes me incredibly happy :D I've always enjoyed the NT ...although I'm super relieved to have gotten the NT Star avatar two issues before it temporarily shut down o.o

I'm excited for this! I hope it means we'll get more communication from TNT about what's happening and what they're working on. I'm really curious to know when high scores will reset again.

Guest Tahalika

Decide to go away from Neopets for a bit, only to come back super excited cause YES. Love the Neopian Times, as a kid it really helped inspire me with being a writer, I just love it so much.

Maybe now that I'm more talented with my writing, I could submit something!