Gallery Items Giveaway

siniri

This thread was prompted by my decision to quit Neopets entirely after losing 2x All Star's worth of prize points by the unannounced closing of the AC prize shop. I have always waited until close to the shutdown in order to maximize my prize points, and new TNT's response was terrible. But also, my time is more limited, and I've just not been enjoying Neopets, and I'm not sure we'll ever get another plot or the LC or CC back.

My long-time Neofriends have made me reconsider. I have decided to mostly abandon my long-term goals, except the ones that I enjoy, and mostly leave the account stagnant in case of another plot. (I actually am participating somewhat in the AC this year again, and I still do FC.) The gallery did bring me joy -- back when I could sort it and edit it, anyway. And it seems silly not to submit it for the spotlight before dismantling it, given the millions of NP I spent on expanding it.

I probably will still give much of it away, after I've submitted it, though I'll probably keep the things that help me experience the joy of the beach when I miss it. I'll keep you guys in mind when I start to dismantle it. Who knows when I'll have the time and patience to get it into shape and submit it, though... I'll definitely let you know when I'm ready to give items away, and I apologize for my change of heart.