Lost Desert Support thread!!!! 2015!!! (Lets win this thing Mummies!!!!)

Yeah I'm down too. As soon as it's back up i'm goin for it! I have a goal to reach and I'm not gonna let a little down time keep me from it! :)

Once again I applaud everyone for a great day! You all rocked. Now more then ever is that day that we want to max your games, Kreludor is stronger, so we need to be at out top level!!!!

I've wanted to help these past few days but depression has kept me from doing a lot. I got a little cheerier when I saw how well we're doing so far tho! Keep it up everyone, I'm trying to help lol

Yeah, true, at least we're still in the top 6! And second in  the bracket! Anyway lets sweep roo today before the (Stupid) Bye day :)

Okay, first losses of the year. Kinda knew it would happen against Kreludor but it still sucks, lol

It also proves that the alleged cheating team that joined LD is a smaller one, and hopefully won't give the team a bad rap. On the small scale, it doesn't bother me much.

The team I saw joining isn't Big. They joined DC who placed on the top 5 last year. No one knew they had a group until the end.

GUYS ROO IS GAINING! PLAY HARDER THEN EVER! WE NEED TO WIN THIS! LETS GET 2ND PLACE :D

Some person predicted the brackets and so far got them all right. I believe we'll have a nice shot at getting a high spot this year!

So far so good! 8 minutes until our DC results. 2nd place so far is amazing! Can't wait for the next rounds!

Dang Zo Junior is a great scorer... for us! He scored 3 times for my team! (1 a darigan ball) Anyway Loving playing against him!

Edit:

WOOOO FIRST PLACE IN THE BRACKET! 3RD OVERALL! GUYS LETS KEEP GOING!

Are we locked in first or can we change, i've been wondering about this. Anyway so far we're doing FANTASTIC Keep up the good work. Also hit rank 10!

I finally hit rank 1 and i normally don't get this far during AC for some reason. I'm going to try to get to rank 2 this year! I'm doing my best to help LD win!

Ooo, We lost SOSD to brightvale! I feel like we're failing  in higher scores. Also We're facing the kikos so say hello to 4 losses. I swear if we win or even draw a match today, we will make HISTORY

I'm almost more disappointed with the incomplete Brightvale sweep than the full Kiko loss because well, they're doing pretty great this year XD

If we do end up with the Kikos again, hopefully Tyrannia will also be in the bracket so that we can knock them out of third place.

Just found out the brackets and matches are the EXACT SAME THING AS LAST YEAR! So 2 more kiko matches here we come! In addition it looks like KD and TY won't be in the same bracket so our only hope is TY drops to second in the last bracket.