Lost Desert Support thread!!!! 2015!!! (Lets win this thing Mummies!!!!)

It's time again! I jumped on the opertunity to make this the first support thread (Or any thread in that case) Of Altador Cup X! Anyway, Mummies, this thread is about all things Lost Desert! Share your scores, talk about your predictions for the team, say how many games you played why your joining the team, whats your history with the team and more! As long as it's all Lost Desert related! In fact it's ben 5 years since we've won the cup! I think it's time again! It's time to dominate guys! So team mates, Lost-Desert.gif

logo.pnglogo.pnglogo.pnglogo.pnglogo.png

ld.jpgld.jpgld.jpgld.jpgld.jpg

Just popping in to say that I will also be joining the Lost Desert team this year! :rock: Let's do the dang thing yo!

What's up Desertfreak!! Good to see you again, and back in the zone with LD. :D

Welcome to the team guys! Lets take down the cup this year!

• 3 weeks later...

Moltara! yay! Not a bad first team to go against! I'm excited. I'm hoping the scores on the first day aren't what then end up to be, if we beat moltara we'll rise up, right? Anyway i've only played 8 games but i'm hoping to max out today :D

OOOOH EDIT: 3RD IN THE BRACKET! LETS KEEP GOIN!

So I've never had any idea what the AC is. You know, I've yet to find a guide on TDN, JN or SN that actually explains what on earth the AC is and how it works that assumes you know absolutely nothing about any of it. Because all the guides I've read so far assume that the reader has at least some knowledge of the AC. I don't. I still don't really have a clue what it is or how it works but I clicked on the sign up link. Chose Lost Desert randomly. 

There is no way on earth I can play Yooyuball. It's not going to happen. But I think that if I play and do really badly, I'll end up giving points to the other team, right? So I won't try to learn how to play it. Will stick with the other games. 

So I've never had any idea what the AC is. You know, I've yet to find a guide on TDN, JN or SN that actually explains what on earth the AC is and how it works that assumes you know absolutely nothing about any of it. Because all the guides I've read so far assume that the reader has at least some knowledge of the AC. I don't. I still don't really have a clue what it is or how it works but I clicked on the sign up link. Chose Lost Desert randomly. 

There is no way on earth I can play Yooyuball. It's not going to happen. But I think that if I play and do really badly, I'll end up giving points to the other team, right? So I won't try to learn how to play it. Will stick with the other games. 

the altador cup is an event where you play games against other teams. Yooyuball, Slushie slinger, make some noise and shootout showdown are the games you play to help your team win a match against another team. The team who's players  scores more wins that day and has a better chance of winning the cup! The cup is basicly, "Play games and help your team" So you don't need to know much more then that. The book of ages website, sunnyneo and TDN all have good records of history of the cup, I.E. Who won in the past and etc. I don't believe losing gives points to the other team or help yours :)  Find a game your good at and try doing that most, and try other games at times too, that would be the best way to help!

Updated as of 11:11:45 am NST

we are in 3rd place!!!  :rock:

half way to my cap on yyb! and hope to reach the other caps today too!

Ditto, Reached rank 1 and played 36 games of YYB and SOSD, about to try and get 36 MSN games and 2 SS before I have to go. Then i'm coming on later tonight to get the rest of the YYB games in :) The max is 68, right?

Ditto, Reached rank 1 and played 36 games of YYB and SOSD, about to try and get 36 MSN games and 2 SS before I have to go. Then i'm coming on later tonight to get the rest of the YYB games in :) The max is 68, right?

67 or 68 i think! one of them! i reached level 2 rank thanks to SOSD. i got in a rhythm where i was completing it in 9 seconds so i got 300 games pretty quickly! :D i'm so excited we are doing so well!

WOO CAYLE IS NUMBER 10 OF THE TOP GOAL SCORERS LIST. FIRST TIME SINCE AC VI I BELIVE!

Sorry pumped for that! Onto my 3 games of SS D:

Don't worry if you can't/don't want to play YYB. Not everyone plays all of the games. Just find a game(s) you're comfortable with and play as much as you can :]

Shootout Showdown is super easy, and you can easily get hundreds of games done a day. (Well until you reach the limit, though I'm not sure what it is)

Welcome to Lost Desert btw!

okay guys! so i'm pretty sure the cap for YB is 68 games per day because it won't let me submit any more scores. anywayyyyy, here's my results for today: 

Goals Scored 422   
Goals by Luvea Trivon 39   
Goals by Vonde Cayle 255   
Goals by Rhee Solters 48   
Goals by Derbi Azar 80   
Saves by Leera Heggle 146
Number of Wins 66
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 2

BOOM JUST LIKE THAT! NICE JOB EVERYONE! LETS DO THIS AGAIN! WE'RE IN SECOND AND WE SWEPT MOLTARA! LETS WIN THIS!

Another Sweep!!! Don't take this match against maraqua (Again) Likely, they'll be playing stronger to beat us, we need to play stronger to still take a win!! GL today guys!