Happy Cybunny Day!

Ruto

Came out of the shadows just to say: what a dreadful-looking sponge. Eurgh. I can't even. Argh.

"If you have this paint brush sitting around your inventory, soak in the excitement of this special day by upgrading the look of your Neopet!" ----> Sponge Paint Brush? Good one, JS. -n

I also LURV the fact that the link to Captain Threelegs takes us to the Rainbow Pool. JS *really* wants us to use that "paintbrush".

I'm currently building a cybunny army and I can't decide on whether or not I want to include this one. I love the shade of color. I've never had a sponge pet before :3

You should check my user lookup :P

Came out of the shadows just to say: what a dreadful-looking sponge. Eurgh. I can't even. Argh.

"If you have this paint brush sitting around your inventory, soak in the excitement of this special day by upgrading the look of your Neopet!" ----> Sponge Paint Brush? Good one, JS. -n

I also LURV the fact that the link to Captain Threelegs takes us to the Rainbow Pool. JS *really* wants us to use that "paintbrush".

You should check my user lookup :P

My first thought was "Are they making a sponge paint brush now?" when I saw that. Course, with Jumpstart, probably just a mistake that they will fix later.

My lovely angorabunny is a year old today! Happy greetings to all cybunnies, even those who weren't born on this date!

Everything in the news is WRONG. Sponge paint brush? Only one new color, no clothing, basic HTML stuff. The Cap'n Threelegs link taking to the Rainbow Pool, the Art Gallery link taking to a Kougra Day page, and there's even a picture in the gallery with the name CYBUNNY SEXY. Meanwhile, grape is a bad word.

I don't feel like playing anymore. :(

Everything in the news is WRONG. Sponge paint brush? Only one new color, no clothing, basic HTML stuff. The Cap'n Threelegs link taking to the Rainbow Pool, the Art Gallery link taking to a Kougra Day page, and there's even a picture in the gallery with the name CYBUNNY SEXY. Meanwhile, grape is a bad word.

I don't feel like playing anymore. :(

Honestly, I completely agree. Updates are constantly late, tons of fun stuff on the site is still down and hasn't even been mentioned by the staff, all the contests are pretty much gone, we only get one color this year for a limited edition pet, and all the new colors and items have simply fallen flat. it's so hard for me to watch this happen to neopets. Man, I miss KeyQuest, too. Jeez..... "Cybunny Sexy". I had to see it with my own eyes. And wow. Just wow. :hmmph:

• 2 weeks later...

I love that shade of color and the eye especially, but it just doesn't look spongy to me. The spots look like oil in water to me.