Gift Box Mystery Capsule Sale!

As hinted towards in the news, this weekend the Gift Box Mystery Capsules are on sale. This sale is only in effect on Saturday and Sunday. To get the best deal be sure to shop early.

GBCSaleApril2015.png

Woohoo, I've been waiting for these to go on sale so I could afford to send over the items I bought on my side (with some of my free NC that was about to expire) over to my main. I've got one box and 50 NC left on my side now...

Thanks for the info!

There's another GBC sale this Thursday! :o

"LAST CHANCE SALE! We have a few remaining Gift Box Mystery Capsules that need to go! If you missed the sale this weekend or are eagerly waiting to stock up again, the last of our Gift Box Mystery Capsules will be on sale for just 100 NC on Thursday 4/30 from 12 am – 11:59 pm NST! Head to the NC Mall before they're gone!"

I completely forgot about the weekend sale... :sad02: I hope I don't forget about this one too, lol. Thanks for letting us know, maku!

I'll post a reminder Wednesday night before I head to bed to remind everyone of the last chance cap sale. I hope everyone interested can snag several caps and get a ton of boxes and some decent items from t hem. :)