What's Up With The Competitions?

Totu487

Is it just me, or are the Mystery Pic, Caption, and Story Telling competitions not active anymore? I could've sworn that the mystery pic, caption pic, and story were exactly the same as that of it from, like, a month ago. Did something happen while I was taking a break from Neopets? :sad01_anim: :ohno:

Since TNT has been laid off contests haven't been updating because they don't have the people they used to have do it. The Neopian Times has stopped updating as well also. :(

They HAVE started judging the art gallery again and have SAID they will update the poetry contest again but we shall have to see...

If you've seen the news lately on neo, they're not updating the contests. It's another thing on the lengthy list of things not up and running or glitched. Hopefully once JumpStaff gets their ducks in a row, the competitions and such will return. :)

I know. I'm waiting for Better Than you for the avatar. And every week it says this week is over try again next Wednesday.

I know me too! Everything's down! I got scared a few days ago cause I couldn't get Coltzans Shrine and Anchor Management to work, luckily I tried again later that day and it worked.

I want the Better Than You avatar so bad! It's annoying because they're updating the dates, but now the actually competition!

Lenny Conundrum is officially retired apparently. Also, its a bad move to remove or neglect these types of things from the site. Its kinda what made it unique to the site and enjoyable for many people.

They are "retiring", getting rid of, stopping, changing, a lot of the things on the site that people like. Honestly, I think they are going to revamp the whole entire thing and I think the "april fools day" site theme was NOT a joke. I think it was a preview of what is coming and they put it up there that day to get people's reactions. Soon, the neopets we all know and love will be a distant memory.

I really enjoyed Lenny Conundrum. So I'm really sad to hear that it is retired for good. I haven't ever done any other competitions. I always hoped to though. Perhaps when they come back *fingers crossed*

I am trying my best to be patient, but the transition was over seven months ago.

I really enjoyed Lenny Conundrum. So I'm really sad to hear that it is retired for good. I haven't ever done any other competitions. I always hoped to though. Perhaps when they come back *fingers crossed*

I am trying my best to be patient, but the transition was over seven months ago.

If I remember correctly they stopped the Lenny Conundrum because the scrip was malfunctioning and not awarding people who guessed correctly their prizes. Until they were able to fix it properly, the took it down and stopped updating it. At least with that there's a good reason behind it, at least for the first little while. The other competitions were just taken down and stopped updating after the first week of March when a bunch of staff from TNT was let go.

It's weird, I keep being so torn about the site: on the one hand, there are still a lot of issues with dailies not working, contests not running, content not being up to par... but on the other hand, the site is running the fastest I've seen in a year. It's nice to be able to load pages, but I miss some of the glitched content :(

It's been at least a week since I won Kiko Pop. Is something going on with that game, or am I having a serious run of bad luck with that game?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Add to that, Dice-a-Roo is down, The meteor and Altador Prizes are still down too.... Better than You hasn't updated either... Plushie Tycoon came back though. *sigh*

The fact that Dice-a-Roo has been down breaks my heart. I also want the Better Than You avatar so I'm annoyed with that as well.

Lenny Conundrum is officially retired apparently. Also, its a bad move to remove or neglect these types of things from the site. Its kinda what made it unique to the site and enjoyable for many people.

Where was this made official?

I've given up hope of a plot anytime in the next year or so, realistically speaking, but it was the puzzles and plots that drew me in, and a large part of that was the LC. It's what I've missed the most.

Is it just me, or are the Mystery Pic, Caption, and Story Telling competitions not active anymore? I could've sworn that the mystery pic, caption pic, and story were exactly the same as that of it from, like, a month ago. Did something happen while I was taking a break from Neopets? :sad01_anim: :ohno:

I wish I knew. We have a CC chat board on Charter and we're still keeping up hope but all but a few of us have disappeared from the chat, even those who entered and chatted regularly have disappeared without even saying why Just gone...poof! It's so sad, and a bit hurful.