Has Coltzan got a sulk on?

jellysundae

In the past few weeks, every visit bar one (which gave me some scorched veg), nothing's happened. Was it something I said, Coltzan? :sad02:

Is he being nice to you guys?

I haven't gotten anything from him either! One time in the last two weeks I "felt slightly richer," but that's it! I need him to eat some chocolate or something and perk up!

Some people posts the results of Coltzan's Shrine here, on TDN. I didn't get anything yesterday, but I got a One Dubloon from him this past weekend. I seem to have better luck when I visit him a quarter to, to the top of the hour. It always feels good to see his smilng face, even if I get something not worth much. I always like doing his daily.

Hmm...makes me wonder if it's getting buggy. I so rarely remember to post my results in the Dailies forum that I didn't even think to check there to see how others are fairing lately :shiftyeyes_anim:

The last two times I've gone it says I've been visiting too soon, when I haven't visited in two days!!

Maybe it's that I got a misleading initial impression, because since I started playing again I'd got more stat increases than anything else from Coltzan, and rarely any "nothing happened". I guess he was saving all of my ones up. :laughingsmiley:

I got a 10 Dubloon coin from Coltzan this morning.

I usually get nothing, though.

We do have a thread for posting Coltzan results here. Since it's been established that he's occasionally grumpy, this thread can be closed now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.