Experiment Time!!

tylerta98

Hey guys, So i think im gonna try to run some experiments to test the probability of things happening on neo just for fun. First off is the shop of offers. If you'd like to help just post whether you got 50 or 100 nps. Thats it, no need to be fancy. Thanks in advance! Also, dont be shy, the more the merrier.

Hey guys, So i think im gonna try to run some experiments to test the probability of things happening on neo just for fun. First off is the shop of offers. If you'd like to help just post whether you got 50 or 100 nps. Thats it, no need to be fancy. Thanks in advance! Also, dont be shy, the more the merrier.

I had the impulse to collect data on quests to determine probability of fountain dip outcomes. But its been a long long time since I took statistics and with the gray faerie giving out occasional dips to my brain started to hurt and i gave up before i started. Could you help me with this?

I received 50np this morning!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You have received 50 Neopoints from what seems to be a very rich Slorg. That was nice of him. Anyway, thanks for visiting the Shop of Offers today! *triumphant music*

I just love that music. Like I hear triumphant music playing in my head now!

I got 100 np today as well as yesterday.

This is an interesting thread because I have always sort of wondered why it gives out two different amounts.

I visit the Slorg every day.

You have received 50 Neopoints.

Monday was 50 np

Tuesday was 100 np

Wednesday (today) was 50 np

edit: Thursday is 100 np