So upon entering my SDB today (AFTER SPENDING A TON OF NP ON FAERIE ITEMS TO SOMEDAY GO IN MY GALLERY YESTERDAY) I received the pack rat avatar that I've been going after.

Is it just me or does it almost suck once you receive the avie? I enjoyed going to user shops and collecting items I didn't have to add to my SDB total, and now, well, I don't need to anymore..... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!?!? lol

Congrats on getting the Packrat avatar! You can keep saving up items/junk to try and get the Rubbish avatar since that still requires potentially a lot of items. So you still get to enjoy the feeling of hoarding items for a little bit longer. I miss saving up thousand upon thousands of items and once I got both avatars I too was like "now what..." XD. So I decided to fully clean out my SDB of items I didn't need/were worthless/useless and did a TON of free trades. That was chaos but lot's of fun since I got to help other people working towards the avatars. But yeah I know what you mean. The fun of these avatars is working towards them.

Congrats on getting the Packrat avatar! You can keep saving up items/junk to try and get the Rubbish avatar since that still requires potentially a lot of items. So you still get to enjoy the feeling of hoarding items for a little bit longer. I miss saving up thousand upon thousands of items and once I got both avatars I too was like "now what..." XD. So I decided to fully clean out my SDB of items I didn't need/were worthless/useless and did a TON of free trades. That was chaos but lot's of fun since I got to help other people working towards the avatars. But yeah I know what you mean. The fun of these avatars is working towards them.

That's for sure! Yeah I did already start working toward the Rubbish one, but I think I'll collect mostly trash items for that. With the Pack Rat one I was collecting a lot of different/cool items.

I did think about clearing out my SDB, however I'm torn between cleaning it out and saving it for the wishlist event we do around Christmas here on the forums.... decisions, decisions..... lol

I'm working on my packrat avie right this minute! lol. Searching for 1NP items and checking the stores selling them out. I'm at 1489 at the moment, and yeah, I enjoy the process too. Couldn't explain why, I just do ><

I'm working on my packrat avie right this minute! lol. Searching for 1NP items and checking the stores selling them out. I'm at 1489 at the moment, and yeah, I enjoy the process too. Couldn't explain why, I just do ><

keep collecting i have 12330 different items and no repeats

Wait seriously!?!? I Got the avi after collecting 1,000 items, is this avatar random?

Packrat's 2500 items, isn't it? I always thought it was o.o

I did too until I reached a 1000 unique items and it gave me it :/ A glitch maybe?

Edit; I have found a few sites that say it's 1000, hmmmmm

How very strange! I wonder if this is a glitch...or just what's going on ><

Huh, I've just checked my neoboards prefs and yeah, I have the packrat avatar : /

What did they change the amount for, that's just silly and pointless. Now I feel somewhat deflated :(

Pack Rat has always been 1000 items. I'm not sure where you heard 2500, but they were incorrect.

At least you have it! It's not like it glitched and didn't give it to you when it should've. It did and you probably just didn't see the event. It happens.

It's always been 1000? o.o The 2500 figure is what I remember it being when I got it the first time around 12 years ago, of course I might be misremembering, but I'm sure that's what it was.

It's always been 1000? o.o The 2500 figure is what I remember it being when I got it the first time around 12 years ago, of course I might be misremembering, but I'm sure that's what it was.

Yeah, it's always been 1000 UNIQUE items, like if you have 1000 bubble motes in your SDB you're not going to get it, but if you've got 1 bubble mote and 999 different items, you will recieve it the moment you go into your SDB. :woot: