Vote for Obelisk War! Round 52!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 52nd round?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 52nd round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Seekers
    • Thieves Guild

I go with the Order whenever it is available, because of their Refresh Quest boon which goes nicely with Faerie Fortune Cookies :)

Same here.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above - remember quotes do not count toward your word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm going with the order because I have a faerie quest fortune cookie that I would very much appreciate the refreshed quests with :) They are also my favorite, just in general :p

I joined the Order this round.

I always am with the Awakened, but when they're not available, it's the Order for me

Thieves until they win, if I remember to participate, or remember to claim my prize even if they lost... Still need their avatar <.<

Still need thieves. It is the last avie I need. Plus, cheaper by the dozen is a great boon. Will keep pick thieves until they win. Plus, now that my pet's stats are pretty high, I am fighting the highest stat pets. Only on the easy level, but hey, I'm getting there. More zapping and training will get me there quickly.

*bangs head on desk* Ughh....the first day I looked at which factions were fighting, then I went to the boards to see who was joining which faction....but then I freaking forgot to join the faction that everyone else joined.....ughh! I can't believe I forgot to join......