Drakonack - Hungry Avatar?

stonecoldbeauty

It's pretty random, you can get it in a few clicks or by refreshing an awful lot. Just try keeping your F5 key pressed while, I don't know, listening to music or something, and check back every once in a while. It can be pretty annoying, but you'll get there! ;)

Sometimes rearranging the order of items in your inventory seems to help. I was in the same position as you not that long ago; I'd been refreshing for days without my Drackonack eating anything... then I bought a Soft White Cheese, shuffled everything around, and got the avatar instantly when I went back to my inventory lol. It can be weird that way.

Keep trying- you'll get it!

It's been awhile, but if I remember right when I got it the only things I had in my inventory were the Drackonack and a bunch of the same cheese item (I don't remember what it was, but it was really inexpensive) and I only had to refresh like 10 times to get the avatar O:

I have been trying for this avatar for six weeks! I initially refreshed for about an hour, and now I just have the Drackonack and cheeses in my inventory all the time, and periodically I refresh a few times when I feel like it. Sooo, apparently it can take quite a while.

I took a few weeks to get it as well. I had Cheese/Dracoknack/Veggie Cheese Burger and I initially tried refreshing but after a few hours of that I got tired. Eventually I just left it in my inventory and went about my normal business doing dailies and what not. Eventually it just happened when I went to my inventory and he ate the Veggie Cheese Burger lol

Hi. Same situation with me. It was weeks and weeks, and weeks and nothing. I saw the posting about the soft white cheese. Went and bought that, changed the order of everything to this: Soft white cheese, Drackonack, cheese and eel burger, vegan cheese. Refreshed about 3 times and the cheese and eel burger was gone!! I had been trying for long and it FINALLY happened. I am a happy girl. Try the soft white cheese, it worked for me too. INSTANTLY.

It can help to buy vegan cheese. It's quite expensive so I was reluctant to do it but when I did it I got the avatar within 10 minutes AND the drackonack didn't eat the vegan cheese. So apparently just having it there is an attractant but it doesn't always eat it so then you can resell it.!