Happy Scorchio Day!

hrtbrk

Bahaha I'm sure I'd love that woodland scorchio if I could actually see it.

"Have you read the tale, A Sad Scorchio Day?" Yeah I think we all are seeing it right now.

The Woodland colour is very interesting.I didn't like it at first, but then, when considering the inspiration from the real tree, it makes much more sense and I kinda like it.

Eventide in general is my favourite colour but it looks boring to the Scorchio.

I didn't like the Woodland Scorchio either until I saw the Eucalyptus thing that it's based off. In fact... now that I keep looking at it, I'm liking the look of it more and more. There is no doubt some very interesting customization potential for it, and it reminds me a little bit of a very colourful lizard:

15yivq8.jpg

I like it, it's an interesting variation on the Woodland colour.

The Eventide Scorchio is alright, nothing to write home about. But then I was never much of a fan of Eventide.

Meh, I don't know. The eucalyptus tree IS pretty stunning, but to me the Woodland Scorchio looks like it was made by a toddler using all Play-Doh colors available at once :mellow:

Or maybe I'm just bitter about JS today.

Not sure about Woodland but I really enjoy Eventide and kinda wish Chardleyneo was still a Scorchio lol

...tho the news does indeed leave a lot to be desired. Though I will chalk this up to 'growing pains' kind of. They're still trying to figure things out I guess.

I like the Woodland Scorchio. I think it's clever and new. It shows that some of the Jump Starters are really thinking about their job and how to change things up in a good way. Think of all the people who will learn about how cool that tree is. I just wish they incorporated more colors...

Well, at least there visible here, thanks, hrtbrk!

I like the tree the woodland scorchio is based on, but I'm not quite sure what I think of the colour on the pet...

Usually I don't like eventide, but this one is actually quite okay.

Oh, and does anybody know if there are (going to be) any new scorchio specific clothes, or not?

I can't stand the new Woodland Scorchio. It looks like they didn't even try. The leaves are just placed behind the pet, and the colors are smeared on. Also, the news post itself is severely lacking; no new Scorchio wearables? No Scorchio themed poems, gallery, or art? Honestly, this is the WORST pet day post I've ever seen... :/

Forget the Woodland Scorchio, I want one of those trees! The Scorchio is nice but if I lived where they could grow, I'd grow one.