Updated List Of Issues On Neopets: March 2015 Edition!

hrtbrk

My stocks are showing up again and the Food Club is showing the proper odds again :)

This... also, my sales history and my Neoboard pens/avatars are back (although some people's sigs did get messed up).

Also!! I have my premium bar reenabled now, with little lag on most of the site, especially compared to the epic disaster that was yesterday.

Let's hope they stay fixed. ^_^

Are there glitches with the pet transfers or this has been fixed?

Not to our knowledge. I searched around the boards while compiling the list and didn't see anything reported.

We have also successfully been sending ALP pets on their chains.

For the past couple of hours I've been unable to use the Battledome as all my pets' equipment has vanished...

I've added Battledome issues to the list. This is the first time I've seen equipment vanishing... did you happen to trasnfer the pet recently? Tried refreshing? Let us know if anything work so we can put a solution in the top post! :)

This might be connected to other HTML game glitches, or maybe it's unrelated (I suppose it could be an old/common issue), but I was playing Sewage Surfer yesterday and it glitched and sent me back from around level 11 to level 1. Argh! Not too wild about that one.

I've added Battledome issues to the list. This is the first time I've seen equipment vanishing... did you happen to trasnfer the pet recently? Tried refreshing? Let us know if anything work so we can put a solution in the top post! :)

I have the same problem with the Battledome. The pet is my main, never transfered, I was battling yesterday and after 4-5 successful battles (although severely laggy), the equipement just disappeared. Tried refreshing, tried closing the site, the browser, checked the equipement, it's still there, but not when I enter the battle...

Still not working today :(

Not to our knowledge. I searched around the boards while compiling the list and didn't see anything reported.

We have also successfully been sending ALP pets on their chains.

We've now had a pet transfer glitch :( One of our ALP pets is stuck in limbo. The recipient never received the notification and does not see the action in their logs, and the sending account is stuck with the message saying that the other account hasn't accepted the pet yet. Its been 4 days, so it's not auto-canceling, either.

So apparently there is a problem with creating new accounts; Neo not saving the gender you submitted and thus not being able to get beyond the create-a-neopet screen.

I could log in on a new account, and continue browsing Neo as usual. I don't know if it is still an issue. Not for me at least.

We've now had a pet transfer glitch :( One of our ALP pets is stuck in limbo. The recipient never received the notification and does not see the action in their logs, and the sending account is stuck with the message saying that the other account hasn't accepted the pet yet. Its been 4 days, so it's not auto-canceling, either.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I asked about the glitch, because I was trying to send a pet and it said the recipient already accepted a pet this month but they assured me it wasn't the case, so I thought it's a bug.

On another note, is it just me - I don't see more than page and a half in the Auction house when usually there are pages and pages and pages with auctions? Trades also show "no trades" for items that were present yesterday - everybody just pulled off all their items, or it's some kind of glitch?

If I go to my Stamp Overview page, all the percentages say 0%, but when I click on the links to go to a page of my stamp album where I know I have stamps, I am able to see them. Does anybody know if I'm the only one?

This one is laughingly trivial, but I thought I'd put it out there just to compare. When I woke up the Turmaculus, he gave me...100 NP!!! :happydance:

Except that he didn't, if I remember my amount correctly. :whistle: If anyone else didn't get their reward, then maybe this would matter.

Not that I consider it a big deal or I don't think anyone else would, for that matter, or even an issue with Neopets, but has anyone else noticed that you can no longer see the information below the "News Flash" box on the main page? I do not see the number of players online, the total number of Neopets created, or the Stock Market change (up or down) with the link to the buy stocks page. The number of players online never seemed to change from 3,543 and I believe it has been that way for a long time, possibly even before the transition to JS. However, the Sotck Market change and link seemed to be useful. Not sure if it should be considered a glitch or not, so I hope this is in the right place. Just curious if anyone else noticed this.