In case any of you didnt know...

Not going anywhere, mate :P

And most definitely not abandoning it.

People cancelling and quitting are a normal response I guess. Just like the stock markets, people just dump shares (or even do so in advance) just because they're spooked.

All these years of playing, my biggest issue, gripe and peeve have been the support team *coughs*

I wish the team all their best. I hope they'll find bigger and better things to move on to :)

Outsourcing is just common sense if profit is the goal. Let's face it, if Neopets isn't making profit, it wouldn't be kept around for much longer. Laying off most of staff means JS doesn't have to pay employer stuff. It is very possible that it might hire out the work to contractors, some of which will be the exact same TNT staff. Outsourcing does not have to mean to a third world country, and even if it did, it is not the evil of all evils.

As for abandoning ship, nah. Sorry, mate, I have no agenda on Neopets, I don't take sides. I will continue to pay premium (cause that makes sense, cancel one of their main sources of income as a protest again them downsizing..) for as long as there is premium. Things change and that's okay.

Take it easy in here, guys. There's no need to argue about it. Please feel free to continue your grievances through PM, but not here.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

Since an official news thread has been made regarding the topic, please redirect all replies here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.