Successfully Clothing Round/Small pets? Help.

So I've never been into the whole putting clothes on your neopet until recently. I was all - paint them, put up a pretty background and be done with it. But then I got into NC trading and now I'm pretty obsessed with customization. I kinda can't imagine having a pet that doesn't look good in clothes.

So of course imagine my horror when I went to DTI and saw some of my dreamies like a Disco jubjub and how they looked in clothes.

So.. those of you who have round small pets (i.e. meercas, jujubs, so on)

HOW do you clothe them? Are there specific items you have found work? Do you just give up on clothing them? Give me ideas. I know there are plenty of things you can put on a pet besides clothes.. but specifically clothing... what items saved you, what ones look good on their tiny little bodies. All ideas welcome.

Anyone know anything about this? Surely it can't just be me who has this issue.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think large robes and hoodies might work :) after all the shop wizzard looks pretty adorable and he wears clothes.

I think if you think of your pet as an anthro, it won't really matter what they look like in game pixels anymore.

Look at this little fellar:

1379837730.inuraichi_balthazarandjepzine

I might have made him a bit on the tall side, but for anthromorphic pets it doesn't really matter what shape they have.

Same for Aisha's. When you make them wear a dress, most will look rediculous in quad form. (not all, I have one aisha with a dress that looks cute) But the dresses always look good on anthro.

Sometimes you just have to allow your imagination to open new doors. Let go of the need to make those pixels look good and embrace the idea of your character looking good.