Magma Zafara customization help

Please help!

I recently finished customizing my Eyrie http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe#color=70&name=Eyrie70191&objects[]=37651&objects[]=46887&objects[]=47544&objects[]=47547&objects[]=64287&objects[]=65518&objects[]=71349&objects[]=37375&objects[]=39233&objects[]=46192&objects[]=46678&objects[]=52393&species=12&closet[]=37651&closet[]=46887&closet[]=47544&closet[]=47547&closet[]=64287&closet[]=65518&closet[]=71349&closet[]=37375&closet[]=39233&closet[]=46192&closet[]=46678&closet[]=52393&state=4051

and it made me realize that my main pet, a magma zafara, looks very sad as I can't find a look that works for her.

Please could people suggest things that might work? I don't have very much NC to spend, but I'm willing to earn as many NPs as I can to make her look good (although, that said, I don't have tons of NPs either :( oh well) and I don't particularly want to change her colour either. I was kinda hoping to do something contrasting with my Eyrie, but I shall see what gets suggested.

Thanks for your help!

I've spent a little bit flipping through the various items without coming up with anything I'm willing to show off as a suggestion....

Magma is a hard color to customize. They have a layer in their color that's basically a firey outline- and certain zones will turn this off so it doesn't get in the way, while others don't and you end up with an outline over the clothes. So finding the right balance between the zones that need to be filled to get rid of the line and what actually looks good from them is tricky. And this is without taking actual colors into consideration.

The only thing I can say so far about clothing options is that the Zafara Warrior and Zafara Mercenary lines both look good on the color. However, as species wearables, they're likely rather expensive (or at least, some of the items are).

I have a magma zafara, and lava contacts looks pretty awesome. http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=neopets9738368. Mine is female also, so I just dress her nice and usually pick a background that is a nice contrast so she sticks out. As for specific items, just pick something that you think fits your pets imaginary personality.

Check your inventory ;)

I see what you mean about the line...thanks for pointing it out, I hadn't noticed it before!

Oh, thank you so much! They do look pretty awesome :D

I think I'm quite tempted to base her off a will-o'-the-wisp (hinkypunk in harry potter) something fairly spooky maybe. I'm still playing around right now I guess, but please keep suggesting ideas!

I'm considering this right now... http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=87&species=54#color=87&species=54&search_offset=54&search=night+fits%3Amagma-zafara&objects[]=40829&objects[]=48282&objects[]=58755&objects[]=53486&objects[]=41559&objects[]=68021&state=2445

Here's my suggestion... it's not spooky, but perhaps it helps in one way or another:

medium_preview.png

Fiery Wooden Wings

Flower Merchant Zafara Dress

Zafara Altador Heroine Sandals

Zafara Altador Heroine Bracelet

Flower Merchant Zafara Wig

Fire Faerie Eye Shadow

Fiery Dance Ribbon

Cobbled Magma Path

Magma Pool Background

I'm not quite sure about the prices, but I believe everything is buyable.

This is very tomboyish, but I think it looks ok:

preview.png

I actually have a few of the items here, so if you like this custom and don't want to spend much, I can send you them. It's not like I'm using them :P All of the items I used are relatively inexpensive, except for the background and lava puddle. I don't know the prices for those two.

Here's the link, so that you can see what items are being used: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/864128