Ghoul Catchers

sapphireau

I didn't get my prizes at first (I downloaded it on release day), but yesterday I logged into my account and had 4 Neomails announcing my receipt of the prizes. I checked my inventory and they were actually awarded.

I haven't noticed yet if I'm getting NP.

In the news they announced that everyone should have their prizes now from the game. I'm still missing the neopoints and startup items. Is anyone else still missing their prizes?

In the news they announced that everyone should have their prizes now from the game. I'm still missing the neopoints and startup items. Is anyone else still missing their prizes?

Try replaying level 20 or 40 (or getting to one of those) I didn't receive notification/prizes until I hit level 20 - I had stopped around 11 or so. It seems like this is working for a lot of people...

When I finished 20 I got those prizes as well as my initial prizes

That's weird cuz I got the Brightvale Map prizes before hitting level 20 and now that I have played it about 4 times, only getting the first star, still no prizes.

i received the stamp & wearable today , finally , but i finished Brightvale and didn't get the prizes for it yet ...

Edit :

3 April

I received my Brightvale prizes after beating the first level in FL.

• 3 months later...

If you have any kind of script-blocking app, you'll need to allow a bunch of different scripts, too. Or try another browser. Sometimes the game is down, so try again at other times, but if it keeps giving you the loading circle, that's a sign you need to change your set-up. (I'm assuming you have the latest Unity player installed.)

If you have any kind of script-blocking app, you'll need to allow a bunch of different scripts, too. Or try another browser. Sometimes the game is down, so try again at other times, but if it keeps giving you the loading circle, that's a sign you need to change your set-up. (I'm assuming you have the latest Unity player installed.)

I have Unity and I use chrome. D: Does it work better on another browser?  I tried switching to IE, but that didn't work either.  (And I have no adblock installed for IE.)

I'm trying to load this game on Facebook and it's just loading forever. D: I turned off my adblock too.

I don't know if I'll be able to help, but do you have a Mac or Windows computer and is it 32-bit or 64-bit? What web browser are you using? As siniri mentioned, Ghoul Catchers on Facebook requires the Unity Web Player plug-in. As she also mentioned, if you are also using any type of "script" blocker, like the "No Script" plug-in, you may have to allow Facebook, or temporarily disable it, as the source code shows "script" tags.

I don't know if I'll be able to help, but do you have a Mac or Windows computer and is it 32-bit or 64-bit? What web browser are you using? As siniri mentioned, Ghoul Catchers on Facebook requires the Unity Web Player plug-in. As she also mentioned, if you are also using any type of "script" blocker, like the "No Script" plug-in, you may have to allow Facebook, or temporarily disable it, as the source code shows "script" tags.

I have a PC and I use chrome.  I definitely have the Unity Web plug-in because I play a lot of games on FB that require it.  The only extension I use is ublock but I always disable it when I play facebook games. D:

I have a PC and I use chrome.  I definitely have the Unity Web plug-in because I play a lot of games on FB that require it.  The only extension I use is ublock but I always disable it when I play facebook games. D:

What version of Chrome? And your other Unity based FB games load/work? Chrome is no longer supporting certain plug-ins, and Unity is one of them. There is a way to temporarily enable it, but come September of this year, you will no longer be able to use Unity with Chrome. You can read about it here: http://www.chromium.org/developers/npapi-deprecation.

What version of Chrome? And your other Unity based FB games load/work? Chrome is no longer supporting certain plug-ins, and Unity is one of them. There is a way to temporarily enable it, but come September of this year, you will no longer be able to use Unity with Chrome. You can read about it here: http://www.chromium.org/developers/npapi-deprecation.

Yeah I enabled Unity in chrome's settings.  My other Unity based FB games load and work.

I also tried it on Firefox and Internet Explorer. :/ Didn't work.  Someone mentioned it might be a server issue, but I've been trying a couple times a day for the past few days.

Yeah I enabled Unity in chrome's settings.  My other Unity based FB games load and work.

I also tried it on Firefox and Internet Explorer. :/ Didn't work.  Someone mentioned it might be a server issue, but I've been trying a couple times a day for the past few days.

I've been playing on FB the last three to four days, with no issues. It is a strange problem, that makes no sense, to me. Take a look at this thread that Mahlevolence started: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/44757-can-someone-help-me-with-ghoul-catchers/. She had a similar problem with Ghoul Catchers and FB. Read her first post, and read her very last one. Not sure how she disconnected her Neopets account from her FB account, but maybe you might find it helpful.

I've been playing on FB the last three to four days, with no issues. It is a strange problem, that makes no sense, to me. Take a look at this thread that Mahlevolence started: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/44757-can-someone-help-me-with-ghoul-catchers/. She had a similar problem with Ghoul Catchers and FB. Read her first post, and read her very last one. Not sure how she disconnected her Neopets account from her FB account, but maybe you might find it helpful.

I tried disconnecting my NP account with my FB, but still had the loading problem.  I then tried what Mahlevolence did and used another FB account, and the "Neopets Account Link" showed up, but after I logged in, it still didn't work.  When I tried to play on the second account, it asked me to link it with my neopets account, but then an error came up: "Provider Error: Try again later." ._. And now I have the loading problem on both FB accounts. xD

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it to work!  I thought I had to disconnect from Neopets' end (you can do it in settings) but this way doesn't actually disconnect them.  I did it through Facebook and it worked.  Thanks for linking me that thread!

I tried disconnecting my NP account with my FB, but still had the loading problem.  I then tried what Mahlevolence did and used another FB account, and the "Neopets Account Link" showed up, but after I logged in, it still didn't work.  When I tried to play on the second account, it asked me to link it with my neopets account, but then an error came up: "Provider Error: Try again later." ._. And now I have the loading problem on both FB accounts. xD

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it to work!  I thought I had to disconnect from Neopets' end (you can do it in settings) but this way doesn't actually disconnect them.  I did it through Facebook and it worked.  Thanks for linking me that thread!

Great! Maybe posting how to disconnect from FB may help others. Just a thought. Glad you got it working!

Okie doke Scoobert.  I made a screenshot if anyone's having trouble with Ghoul Catchers.  

thf2BD7.png

You go to the top right where your notifications and stuff are, and click the arrow to go to "Settings."  Then you click "Apps" in the left bar, find Neopets, and just click the gray X to remove the app.

Edit: It just occurred to me--should I make this into a new topic, or no?