[Buying] Trying to get my pets' IQ up to 1000! Buying books.

Serythe

Hi guys!

I'm looking to get my pets' IQ up to 1000, and yes that is for both of them :) Not sure if this is the right topic, though I couldn't seem to find any other suitable place for this to go. If it is, I apologize! :O

In any case, I'm looking to buy a ton of books. Probably like 400+ or so, maybe even more.

Does anyone know how I can list what books I need by the way? A lot of book names are being prevented from putting it up on a petpage due to the filters, so I don't think that will work :(

edit: also looking to buy a ton of cheap neodeck cards, about 150 of each card for my deck. Let me know if you have any in a bulk amount please and how much you'd like for them!

Alright, thanks you guys! I really appreciate it :) Will save me a bunch of nps!

ah, and I was using JN's book checklist lol. it's just i wanted to post what books i needed here so i could buy them. Still though, thank you!!

I just got an Elixir of Intellect from Grave Danger.

bpo_elixir_intellect.gif

Notes
Increases your pet's Intelligence by +2
This item can only be used outside the battledome.

Shop wiz shows a general price of around 2.5k for this, don't know if this is worth considering? I've no idea how that +2 compares to the intelligence boost from reading a book you see.

If you're looking for another checklist option, I really like Spanky's Book World Database. You can import the books you've already read your pet and it will save that list, so you don't have to keep importing each time. It will also indicate for you which books your pet is likely to not read (and last time I checked, changing language wasn't working to make your pet interested in reading them). You can also keep track of NeoDeck, gourmet fods, stamps and avatars with this database. I find it most useful for stamps, actually, since JN's import tool for stamps isn't very user-friendly. This way I only had to import it once. (I like TDN's avatar database better!)

If you're looking for another checklist option, I really like Spanky's Book World Database.

I signed up! Once I figured out where I needed to look I can see this is going to be really useful! Thank you for posting the link! :D