What to do with the Crafting Faerie Quest? (Item: Highlighted Fabric Skirt)

The items look really nice, so I tried it out. Unfortunately, the ingredients I have to get make the Highlighted Fabric Skirt, which doesn't really match what I'm looking for. I was hoping for the Colourful Flower Dress, or the other flowery items :( Oh well.

Anyway, the only pets I have that can go for a colourful team are my Bruce and Kacheek. Do you think the skirt will suit them? DTI doesn't have much info on the new items yet :(

Also, what happens when you reject a FQ anyway?

Are you ready to spend your NC on an item you're not sure you want? Think about it before completing her quest.

Also, nothing happens when you reject a Faerie Quest. You just get rid of her and become free to use the Shop Wizard and receive other quests again.

Are you ready to spend your NC on an item you're not sure you want? Think about it before completing her quest.

Also, nothing happens when you reject a Faerie Quest. You just get rid of her and become free to use the Shop Wizard and receive other quests again.

Thanks for the advice. I decided to reject it, since it didn't seem to look good and I didn't think it'd be good for trading.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.