Valentines ONE DAY ONLY SALE!

Mouseykins

As many of us were hoping for a Sweetheart Gram sale, TNT has announced in today's news that ALL items in the Valentines Shop will be available tomorrow (February 14, 2015) at 50% off. This is a one day only sale so be sure to get your items before 11:59:59PM NST tomorrow night! The last day for Sealed with a gift is the 15th, and all other Valentines items will be retiring on the 18th. So mark your calendars and get your lovely items before time runs out!

wocky_ny_2005.gif

Oh My Goodness I'm so excited!! :D

I'm getting 3 of the Vintage Grams and a 7-pack Valentine Opener. I even set a reminder to go off just after midnight NST so I don't forget. I don't want to miss this opportunity! :) <3

Uhm I hope I read it correctly but the news said "select items from the Valentine Shop will be 50% off on Saturday, February 14th NST."

In any case, I do hope the grams will be on sale like last year :)

From what I got in their news post since they had a picture of the Baby Gram, Valentine Opener, Mystery Capsule and the new hat, it leads me to believe that all the new items that are retiring on the 18th will be the ones going on sale. Only a few more hours until we know for sure. :)

Well this is disappointing. The grams and the Openers are still at regular price, yet they were shown in TNT's news post. Not cool!

I'm going to hold off until after 12pm NST in case the grams go on sale for the final 12 hours of the sale. If they're not on sale, no point rushing to purchase.

I'm glad I decided to check out the sale. I bought the enchanted boat ride background at half price, and it'll fit well in my beach-themed gallery. I considered buying another faerie dust shower, but I already have one of the original and one of the dyeworks blue ones. Not sure I need any more sparkle!