Hi everyone!

bijyuarukei

Hi everyone!

Like a lot of people, I used to be really big on Neopets when I was younger. Once my sisters and my friends stopped playing, I kind of did too. But now I'm in college and I suddenly remembered Neopets and wanted to start playing again.

Unfortunately, I had been inactive for so long that my account had been deleted, so I'm back to square one. My favorite Neopet has always been Kougras, and one of my goals is to eventually have an Eventide Kougra.

Hi! Welcome and Happy Valentine's Day!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome :) Hope you are enjoying starting over. Has a lot changed since you last remember? Eventide is a lovely color! Are you going to try and zap for an Eventide Kougra or save up for a paint brush? I didn't start playing Neo until I was in college. Over 9 years later... and here I still am :D

I love Kougras though obviously not as much as Lupes. I've been fighting not to get a third but I just might, huh?

Welcome aboard! I'm one of those rare been here since the beginning types. Hahah

• 2 weeks later...