Continued Valentines Excitement!

Mouseykins

To continue our Valentines Day celebrations this year, Sealed with a Gift has returned. You'll need to purchase either a 7-pack or 1-pack Valentine Opener from the NC Mall. Once you have your opener you can visit Sealed with a Gift daily for a new NC item. This event ends on February 15, 2015 at 11:59:59PM NST, so be sure to grab your openers and open your Valentines beforehand.

mall_vd_1pack.gifmall_vd_7pack.gif

Prizes available so far:

mall_dress_valentineheart.gif mall_bg_valentine_baking.gif mall_shirt_metallicheart.gif

Click the above images for more information!

To learn more about this event and see an updated list of prizes available each day take a look at our guide.

Sealed with a Gift Guide

The final Sweetheart Gram has been released! Neopians with Baby pets should be pleased, as this one is entirely Baby themed! Along with the other grams, the Baby Sweetheart Gram will be retiring on February 18, 2015 at 11:59:59PM NST. Be sure to get your grams ahead of time so you don't miss out!

mall_shg_baby.gif mall_acc_babybun.gif mall_clo_babyjumpershirt.gif mall_trink_babybasket.gif

Click the above images for more information!

For more details on this gram, and the other two that are currently available, please visit our complete guide.

Sweetheart Grams Guide

I'm SO having my fingers crossed for a Grams sale! I'm gonna wait for as long as I can... That baby basket is just adorable!!!

As with Sealed with a Gift, I'm gonna wait till the last day and see if it's worth it to buy the whole pack, or just some individual items... :)

That's exactly what I'm going to do. There's only a couple items from the first Gram I like and I might get that from my side account NC if I decide to get the full 7-pack. I need more V-Day themed items for my pets. I was going to save my NC for Easter time but that's still a ways away and I should be able to splurge a little bit on myself.

I'm SO having my fingers crossed for a Grams sale! I'm gonna wait for as long as I can... That baby basket is just adorable!!!

As with Sealed with a Gift, I'm gonna wait till the last day and see if it's worth it to buy the whole pack, or just some individual items... :)

Same here! Does the sale normally start a week before? Or a few days before?

Same here! Does the sale normally start a week before? Or a few days before?

It's not guaranteed; we're just hoping for a sale because last year TNT cut the prices in half sometime before the retiring date. I really hope they do it again this year, but as I'm travelling tomorrow night, I'll just wait until tomorrow... If there isn't a cut, I'll just buy a couple Grams...