Guest arheia

TL;DR

Okay, this book is insane. I’ve been following so many guides for this.
My coords are:

(90,-234)
(130,-264)
(170,-294)
(210,-294)
(250,-264)
(290,-234)

It says 6,18 was my location. I tried that, and 18,6.
NO DICE.

I feel like it is broken as tabbing on the pages only spots neopet website links, and the doors, meaning there are no other links on said pages. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/spellbook-finder/ the top link to use for the coords? As a matter of fact THIS very website told me too: http://thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/part14/ . So you’d think I wouldn’t have any problems, it would be simple, but of course it’s Neopets, nothing is that simple. It’s either broken, takes 15 minutes to load, and you forget what you’re doing, but I inputted my coords in the URLS correctly I might add.

1. neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=5164c964d0ab8d3db24596bcba22753b&arcx=6&arcy=18&cmhv=c34359f7bb600f1e6577e265d41cd31e

2. neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=5164c964d0ab8d3db24596bcba22753b&arcx=18&arcy=6&cmhv=c34359f7bb600f1e6577e265d41cd31e

(Did not hyperlink because they are all personalized to the user, and will probably lead you too the Neopets homepage.)

If anyone has some magical tip I haven’t heard of that would be great.

Thanks,
arheia
:laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Altador Plot'.

I am having the same problem. It says something about "it looks like those stars don't match any constellations." I have done it several times.