NC Mall Backgrounds on Sale Includes Two New Backgrounds!

For this weekend only, all backgrounds in the NC Mall are on sale for 50%off making them 100NC each! What a great way to start off the year! So what are you waiting for head on over and grab some backgrounds for all your customizing needs. Don't delay, this sale only lasts until Sunday January 18, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM NST! Afterwards they will be gone from the mall, so be sure to get anything you still want.

With this sale comes two new backgrounds that are only available this weekend. As of Sunday January 18, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM NST they will retire and be gone from the mall. Hurry and get these new backgrounds while you can!

mall_bg_bluefield.gif mall_bg_whitesands.gif

Click the above images for more information!

I'm debating on spending mine too. I think I might hold off and wait until the Festival of Neggs. Those items are my favorite! That blue background is very tempting though.

If you think something nicer is coming, better save them. Or think in wich case scenario would you be more disappointed. If you save the NC and nothing that you like is release on Negg Festival (therefor you missed the opportunity to buy one of those backgrounds), or if you buy one of those backgrounds and on the Negg Festival is release something that you like and you have no NC to buy it.

I just went through all the backgrounds in the mall and decided to buy the Bog Shanty Background. It's water-related, so fits my gallery/account theme, and it's pretty -- it's something I considered buying before but could never justify the price, but now that it's half-price... (and I have NC burning a hole in my pocket, thanks to a generous gift from a friend last Christmas). (I'm pretty picky about things looking realistic, so the waterfall background currently for sale irked me with the way the water flowed backward and forth.) The white sand background's clouds were pretty, but it just didn't look sandy enough for me. (Again, I'm really picky, especially when it comes to NC.)

I guess offering weekend-only exclusives is a way to keep people checking into the site even if they're frustrated, but it's only going to work on the NC fans. Have those been as vocal as people in other areas? It's a little different than premium in terms of where their money goes and how that's affected, but it's still real money.

Wait, all the backgrounds are on sale. Are they getting rid of ALL their backgrounds!?

Yes all the backgrounds that are currently in the NC Mall are retiring at the end of the day on Sunday. Some of these have been around since 2008, 9 and 10 so about time for some fresh content. :)

Such pretty backgrounds added for this! I definitely bought a few with my leftover main account NC.

It will also be useful for my sides that have the 150 NC given out when the JumpStart switch was announced. I just received NMs on my sides stating the NC was going to be expiring in 2 months.

I'm thinking of getting one of them before the sale ends, but they're all so beautiful, it's so hard to choose... Ugh I'm not so good with choices. :x I've got a few more hours left to make a decision. Hmmmm...

Well this is awful.

I've half wanted the library one for ages. But the only NC I have now is the bit I got from the charity corner and the gift of NC and I was planning on saving it up until there was something amazing that I wanted. As I cannot buy any more NC at all for ages.

I can't make this decision.