Half-priced plushie gallery project (offering help)

Kid_A

IMPORTANT: This offer is now closed! (See my comment below) Thanks! :)

So, this is the whole reason I just created an account here:

I was wondering if anyone wanted help starting a plushie gallery.

I just finished expanding and adding to my plushie gallery (it set me back about 1 mil. nps) and while I was going through my SDB I realized that I have a massive amount of plushies. Quite a few of them are duplicates of ones I already have in my gallery... so I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy some (or preferably most) of them. I was hoping to do sort of a joint project with someone by selling them my extra plushies for about half the price or less of the SW prices (and just giving them the inexpensive ones) through the TP so that they can create a plushie gallery. We wouldn't have to do this all at once, of course, it can be spread out over time. I've done a similar thing with someone before, but she's been offline for a pretty long time and I have extras of a lot of plushies I've already given her, so I wanted to start something similar with someone else...

I do have a few requirements though:

1. I'd like your account (neopets, not this one) to be at least 6 mo. old

2. You need to be willing to commit to this project (we can talk about what the definition of "project" can be)

3. You cannot have a large gallery, plushies or other things, already. (again, we can talk about the definition of "large")

4. You need to log-on pretty regularly. Of course, there would definitely be exceptions if something happens (in the middle of moving, just lost someone, had a bad break-up, on vacation, etc.) That's totally and completely understandable. A quick "hey I'll be gone for about a week" would be appreciated, but definitely not mandatory or anything. Just please don't disappear for weeks at a time for no reason or without warning.

Also, if you agree to this, be aware that I'll check your trades, shop, and gallery during the first few trades so I know that you're actually collecting them, not just selling them. Sorry if that seems suspicious or cynical, it's just a precaution on my part.

If anyone is interested, please message me or respond to this post... but it may take me a little longer than expected to reply since I just created this account a few hours ago, ha. I'm still getting used to how this all works.

Aaaand if anyone wants to see my exciting new plushie gallery that I finally finished organizing...

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=ashleykougrafan

Thanks for reading! :)

NOTE: As I just said, I'm brand new here, so I'm not 100% sure if this kind of advertisement/offer is allowed... I'm guessing it is, but if it's not and you're a moderator: "I didn't know!"

I don't have a gallery yet, so this sounds pretty enticing. What is your estimation of the total cost of such a collaboration?

Edit: Oh wait, there is already a market thread here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34055-looking-to-advertise-an-item/

Though, I am not quite sure if this discussion belongs there due to the time commitment behind accepting the offer and the fact that this is more of an advertisement for a business partner than a simple sale.

I honestly have no idea, ha. I'm not really looking to make much of a profit from all of this - just recoup a portion of my investment in my collection. Also, if someone is willing to invest some money in a project then I know that they're probably going to be committed to it. I'd say the very highest amount might be 100k (assuming someone is interested in all of the available plushies - I'm not going to force them to take/buy every single one) but I'd be rather surprised if it ends up being that much. Of course, all of this would be spread out over time, not all at once.

Hello! You have excess plushies, I have a plushie gallery! This could be a match made in heaven.

In terms of your requirements:

My account is 8 1/2 years old, but I had a many year hiatus in the middle there and have only really been back in the game for about 8 months or so.

I'm curious about what you mean by 'the project' exactly.

My gallery has 96 plushies in it. I don't know if you consider that large or not. The majority of them are very inexpensive plushies or plushies I've won around the site or gained through something like the advent calendar.

I tend to log in every couple of days or so, usually more frequently, sometimes a bit less if work gets really busy.

Um, not sure what else to say. I'm going to go and have a look at your gallery now :)