Avatar collectors who still need the Desert Poogle Music Box?

leverhelven

Are there any avvie collectors (for real) here who still need the Desert Poogle Music Box in order to complete today's quest?

I felt like giving back to the community, so I bought an extra one and I wish to give it to someone who needs it.

Please post here if you COLLECT AVVIES and still need it. If there are many people asking, I'll have to follow my heart and pick the one I think will be helped the most :/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is now a topic for Charity Corner items. Please post anything relating to needing, selling or gifting the required items there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I love collecting avatars! I currently have 245 - of which I am VERY proud already, but yeah. There's people who have lots more I guess.

I've completed 2 quests already. And all I need is the music box. I only have 610k on my bank (exactly!) and a bit more than 1k outside it.. so I can't really afford to spend that much :P

I have no interest in the prize you get out of it, so if you want that prize, you can totally get it, or if you want something else I might havei n my SDB! :)

Thank you Brianna!

Well, luckily this post didn't create any havoc, so since AllTimeMarr was the very first (and for now only) one asking, I'm sending you the Music Box right now :)

update: You have given Desert Poogle Music Box to User 'alltimemarr'. Click the button below to continue.

Edited by leverhelven

i have a music box in my gallery that i literally cant take out *grumbles* either way i decided to skip today's cuz i dont wana buy an arrow launcher AND a kebab too

congrats alltimemarr :)

I still need it :( I have 3 days still to go and I'm almost out of neopoints. I hate these events I saved nps anyway I could for a full year and all of its just gone to waste now :( If there wasn't an avatar for this event I wouldn't even do it. But I'm an avvie collector and i neeeed it haha. I wish I could have gotten on yesterday I had almost all the items except the shirt X_X