New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

I have no choice but to do it today if I want the avatar.

There's somebody in the auctions who is sniping the puzzles that are going at about 200k and then putting them straight back up for auction for over 300k. Nobody's bidding on them though. Loving the irony of people jacking up prices on the stuff people need to get an avatar with the word charity on it.

They nearly managed to get the one I was bidding on but luckily the lag wasn't too bad so I just managed to get it at the end :D

Today was really weird. I won 5 plushies from the BD & I'm really glad i decided to gamble instead of quickly selling them!! The Shenkuu Helmet Stamp is worth 750k :D

ShenkuuHelmet_zps0d391199.jpg

but what about this petpet though ? it's too adorable ...

powtry_mutant.gif

What an absolute disaster....spent a fair amount on the items because I really want the avatar. Stupidly I never check the news page as my bookmark takes me straight to dailies and had no idea it was on until a few days ago. I've learned from that mistake!! I'm on 5 donations but having only 1 item of today's and seeing as the prices are so ridiculous I won't be able to complete it. No avatar, what a waste of time and money! People on this site can be so cruel and selfish. (Really wanted today's prize too)

Given the items being so expensive it seems odd that the prize itself is now rather low in price. Some are selling it for as low as 300k.

So if you want the petpet and don't want to buy the items it might be best to just buy the petpet off TP.

Anyone need "Wind Up Mutant Jetsam" and "Mutant Tigersquash"? I have two extra of each if anyone needs them and I want to give them away to TDN members, especially those who still need the avatar!

Edit: I've given away all that I had now. Good luck to everyone who still needs things.

i would love to have the wind up mutant jetsam if you still have extra. i'm still really trying i need everything except the mutant squash. if i'm not able to get everything then i miss out on the avie ): I really want it. Its sad that these people have control of what we can and cannot have

Thank you so much abby you are so awesome. I'm going to keep looking for the rest. Once again THANK YOU

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

EASY Adopt a Neopian today. I seriously doubt any of these will get too bad:

Reject Curly Shaped Sand

Tombola Keyring

Tiki Tack Keyring

Tombola Visor

Tombola Pencil Sharpener

And the prize is a book :D

Now I feel dumb for spending so much on that stupid turkey two days ago, but ah well...

There's an avatar and petpets involved?

And I figure that out today... That's what happens if you don't have time to spend online. :(

I donated 10 times now, but only 1 of that is the "adopt a neopian" so I guess I won't get the avatar.

I inconveniently started Charity Corner with exactly 8 days left, so I have to do every day if I want the avatar. Thank goodness for the inflation on the plushies you get from the battledome - I had tons stocked up in my SDB to fund this riddle-game.

todays donation is realy easy... yesterday it was crazy!!!

I read somewhere that the r90+ plushies was becoming cheaper, is that true for you???

So does anyone have spare Cyodrake Scratching Posts and Wind Up Zytches? Also, you will also need a Mouldy and Blue Moon Petpet Bed and Disco Petpet Food.

I do! I have a few spare scratching posts and one wind-up Zytch. Shall I send it over to the username you indicated on your TDN profile?

EDIT: I have two Cyodrake Scratching Posts to spare. If you require one, please tell me ASAP as I have to go offline in an hour or so, and I will not be able to send them before tomorrow night's tag.