New Charity Corner Is Here!

hrtbrk

I just need 3 more days.. ugh I would have done today but it was expensive! All I could buy was the bundt cake.. so I just fed it to my pet because it is Gourmet food! It ends in 5 days.. so I hope 3 more cheap days happen. I want the avie so bad :(

I'm currently cataloguing what I have in my SDB for new year cleaning (I plan to give TDN members first crack at the items) and came across a turkey but it was the regular one, not the one needed for the event. :( I got excited that I might be able to help someone on here. Sorry! I should've thought to buy extras when they were still like 10k.

If it helps, you can get Celery and the Biscuit from the Neopia Central BD.

I have 3 extra copies of the Handbook and Butterscotch Disc. (No candle, sorry... it looks like that'll be the UB this time...)

I'm willing to help a TDN'er in need, so pm me!

hello everyone ive looked for the bite sized celery ant cant find it. i dont know what the ub or neopia central bd is can someone please help me im new at this and i need all the help i can get. i only need the celery can someone please please help me. thank you

hello everyone ive looked for the bite sized celery ant cant find it. i dont know what the ub or neopia central bd is can someone please help me im new at this and i need all the help i can get. i only need the celery can someone please please help me. thank you

It's called Bite Size Celery, not sized, so you might not be finding it because of that. :)

I bought a celery and asparagus biscuit (the biscuit was a bit overpriced but not TOTALLY unmanagable) and had everything else. Today I got the avatar! :happydance: I feel lucky because I didn't spend a gazillion neopoints on the items for any day, and a lot of people did, which makes me a bit sad.

Now I will probably participate to get the exclusive items if I can each day, and sell off my extras cheaply for people to use.

Everything is still under like 15k each as far as I know.

I have a spare copy of the Handbook if anyone needs it.

I got the avatar today so SHANE IS A FREE ELF.

I should have poked around in my SDB before I started buying all the things this morning (I thought I didn't have any of them.) So I have a celery if anybody needs it.

This morning I also brought 5 extra handbooks and 4 extra discs. I think they're pretty cheap now though.

Anyway, if anybody needs any of them, send me a neomail. Otherwise I'll dump them at the money tree in a couple of hours. :)

I'm a "noob" too, so, hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong. UB, stands for "UnBuyable", meaning you cannot find the item in a regular Neopian shop and no one is selling one from their own personal shop. (The Shop Wizard cannot find the item, no matter how may times you search for it). You can try to find the item at the Mystery Island Trading Post (TP) or via an auction. The Neopia Central BD stands for the Neopia Central Battle Dome. My guess is, you may be able to get those items as a prize, after you defeat an opponent in the BD. Not sure, but I believe it has to be a defeat with a Neopian challenger, and not a 2-Player battle.

I still have that spare copy of the Handbook. Send me a neomail or PM me on here if you need it and I'll send it along, no charge. Must be a registered TDN member, not a lurker, is my only requirement.

The Wind Up Mutant Jetsam and Mix and Match Mutant Puzzle both are given out by the Magical Blue Grundo Plushie in Faerieland! Might be worth doing your dailies.

The other items, I don't where they came from (haven't bothered to look into Mutant Tigersquash thoug, loll).

I do know that The Mutant Tonu Squeezy toy was [also] given at a Daily Puzzle!

"Prize: 428 NP and a Mutant Tonu Squeezy Toy" on 25 August 2012 to be exactly, so if you ALWAYS do your dailies, and put the items in SDB, might be worth checking out..