Stocking Stufftacular Starts Tomorrow!

Emily

It's that time of year again! Time for the annual NC Mall Stocking Stufftacular. Hang stockings daily until January 1st to win exclusive holiday-themed NC items! Stockings must be before the day you wish to collect the item for, so today is your last chance to hang stockings for tomorrow's first prize!

mall_80x80_2014_ss_1pack.gifmall_80x80_2014_ss_5pack.gifmall_80x80_2014_ss_10pack.gifmall_80x80_2014_ss_25pack.gif

For more information, view our GUIDE!

**P.S Some people are still having trouble accessing the Mall periodically. If you wish to purchase stocking tickets, you can try visiting Stocking Stufftacular directly here. From there, you can purchase stockings in the upper right hand corner of the event screen.

This is the first year I'm doing all 25 days, so I hope there's a lot of cool stuff this year.

And hopefully people put up a lot of stocking, last i checked we were about halfway to the goal.

I'm super excited! This is my favorite time of the year on Neo, and the Advent Calender is hands-down my favorite event, but the Stocking Stufftacular is definitely a close second (I'm too broke to like it best!). I really liked the items last year, and I love all the holiday-themed wearables. *sigh* I'm even doing it on two accounts this year. Why, Neopets?! My bank account is crying!

Seriously, though, I can't wait! :D

I've been doing all 25 days for the last 4 years or so. there's always some really pretty holiday dresses and some nice wigs that come out, and I don't want to risk missing them by only hanging on certain days xD

This is my first year participating. I never wanted to before because I didn't want to spend the NC on a full pack, but I wasn't willing to randomly pick days and likely end up getting prizes I wasn't big on and missing out on ones I loved. I splurged and bought the 25 pack this year.

I love the BG from today. It worked perfectly for my only pet who's customization I wasn't quite happy with:

4.png

I went to get my prize and it tells me it is in my inventory, but it is not there...am I doing something wrong?

If it's not showing up where your other NC items do, then you'll have to send a ticket.

You don't have to visit the stufftacular page again except to check which stockings you hung (if you didn't do all 25 or forget or whatever). I've been super sick and just been going to the AC then my inventory to put stuff away and have been getting all my stocking stuff.

Yesterday worked for me, but no one seems to have received a prize for today yet. Did you check your inventory or closet to see if you got the prize without noticing? I've missed things before by quickstocking too.... quickly. The item you would be looking for is the Holiday Star Ladder Trinket

Yesterday worked for me, but no one seems to have received a prize for today yet. Did you check your inventory or closet to see if you got the prize without noticing? I've missed things before by quickstocking too.... quickly. The item you would be looking for is the Holiday Star Ladder Trinket

I did get the Ladder, but thanks for confirming that the item set to be released this morning at 5 am is missing for everyone. I was counting the stocking that is highlighted today as today's stocking. I wasn't sure if it was normal for this event, but I guess everyone is having the same problem.

It seems they've hit another hitch and I can't even send in a ticket because it won't load for me.

But I'm now missing 2 days apparently. :(

Is anybody else experiencing some glitches? I still haven't recieved my items yet.

Well, half the responses in this thread are talking about how the items were late these past few days so... yes.

I finally got mine two days late. Let's see if today's is just as late lol. Way to go, TNT. Could be worse. Could have had to wait until January.

I only hung one stocking. But how do you know which day it is for when it isn't labeled? I think it is supposed to be for today but my stocking isn't highlighted. I wanted that BG from the first day but didn't understand how the thing worked. The hooks should be numbered like a calendar, this is ridiculous.

• 3 weeks later...

Weren't we supposed to receive a bonus NC item today, JAN 3, if we hung at least one stocking? Or am I misunderstanding this whole thing? This whole event was very confusing and I ended up with a pine cone wig. Yippee!!(sarcasm). I did not receive a bonus item.