Battledome Errors Fixed!

hrtbrk

Combat log still doesn't work for me (won't open up), otherwise seems indeed fixed. /rejoices.

The combat log is working for me.

This may be obvious but have you clicked on the combat log to open it? It doesn't open automatically.

I'm so glad the BD is fixed now! Makes battling less annoying. :)

The combat log is working for me.

This may be obvious but have you clicked on the combat log to open it? It doesn't open automatically.

I'm so glad the BD is fixed now! Makes battling less annoying. :)

Yup. Can click for all eternity and it doesn't open. Or well, it has managed to open all of once in the past month, and even that took thirty clicks. All other times, no such luck, not even when clicking 50+ times.

ShenANNIEgans, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome both for me.

decchild, you're not alone. I wish they'd work faster on the glitched content, but I suppose it's all like triage. Take care of the most important stuff first. I WOULD like to see the World Challenge come back someday. lol But for now, having MOST of the bugs from the transfer worked out of the Battledome is good enough. Now if only TNT had the time to finish the BD changes. ;)

Anyway, it's great they got most of the stuff in the BD taken care of! So it's about like it was before the transfer. :)

Happy, and now faster, battling! :D

These fixes don't seem to include Defenders though. Unless I am really doing Defenders wrong, all you need to do is battle the opponent at any level right?

Yes, you're right. They just haven't fixed it yet. It won't be fixed until wins from the old Battledome are incorporated into user's BD history.

I've been battling whenever I had time to do dailies. I'm glad they fixed it, it was just so slow.

Got really lucky with my prizes today as well: Got 11! Codestones of which 4 red (2 zed, 2 vux), 3 bottled faeries and 1 plushie.