Snowager Hibernates for month of Celebrating!

nicolelouise

Hi guys,

I just discovered (to my joy) that the Snowager hibernates for the entire month of December, I mean, Celebrating. That's a guaranteed prize everyday, no blasting, although it also means no avatar opportunities. But I'm so glad to be able to actually get something from the Snowager, and something decent too. I just got a book. Normally I get nothing, more often than not I lose hit points, and if I do get something, it's rubbish.

Yay for the month of Celebrating!!! Let the celebrating continue!!

i hate that ! :sleeping_03anim: he's a lazybum and should've given me the avatar already .. worse yet , i missed his last sleeping/blasting time by 3 minutes !! now i have to wait for an entire month just collecting plastic neggs .. no thanks !!

Great! Thanks for the reminder! I'm off to see what groovy treasure I can find. ;-)

Melted Chocolate Negg…I guess it's better than a blast with no avvie. :-)

i hate that ! :sleeping_03anim: he's a lazybum and should've given me the avatar already .. worse yet , i missed his last sleeping/blasting time by 3 minutes !! now i have to wait for an entire month just collecting plastic neggs .. no thanks !!

What do you mean by "Missed his last sleeping/blast time…"? is there a trick to getting the snowager avvie?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahhh yesss... the snowager hibernates for a whole month. Like a bear.

Today I got the equivalent of silly putty.

I am only like 4 unique items from my siggy goal. yay

At least it means no matter what time you go, you're guaranteed he's sleeping. Helpful for those who have odd schedules that never match up with his sleep times.