Winter and Holiday Customizations

Yesterday I finished dressing my pets up for the holidays. What do you think? I finally found a nice use for that snowman hoodie! Show off your snazzy pets or even just your ideal winter customs.

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

Rainbow's shoes aren't showing up for some reason. (She hasn't changed in a long time but shhhh this is her time to shine with all those wintery neocash clothes.)

And one of the darlings on my side account got gussied up too. (Link to page because the preview doesn't show the clothes properly.)

I'm also super excited for the advent calender this year after totally flaking out and not participating last year.

I'm glad I decided to dress Thrakos up for the season today- I forgot it was her birthday!! Yay for birthday cupcakes :D

Two of my pets are now sporting festive gear :p

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

My pets have all been festive for a while because I'm lazy but...

Pansorneo (Ghost Lupe)

medium_preview.png

Sabbath_13_ (Christmas Kougra)

medium_preview.png

DocGregHouse (red lupe)

medium_preview.png

Eventually I'll find all the clothes in my SDB (once I hit my SDB goal outlined in my siggy) and gussy them up more. But yeah.

Everyone's customisations looks super gorgeous! I spent most of my time on my draik (a mishmash of narnia and frozen).

Does anyone have a recommended red dress? I'm trying to find a red dress for audax (my kacheek) but I'm having a hard time.

4.png4.png4.png4.png

This isn't really a "customization" since I'm limited on the items I can use (and I don't really have a lot anyway), but I still thought it was pretty so I wanted to share :)

medium_preview.png

I only got to finish one customization this evening:
4.png
I'm pretty stoked I found a way to hide the Xweetok's mane and ruff (my poor BD pet has been stuck this way for months since she's on hiatus from labbing while I get her HP to 3x level). It looks neater animated (the moving parts are sun shower, winter lights effect, dyework blue: faerie dust shower, and sparkler contacts; the background is the scenic mountain top background).

Finished my second customization:
4.png
Even pirates love to celebrate the holidays, but when the presents get washed overboard, Siofra volunteers to comb the beach to recover them all. Looks like she's finally found the last set!

(Is there a way to get a bigger picture directly from Neopets (without having to screenie it and upload it elsewhere)?)

Hey all! Here are my pets this winter. I'll probably tweak them if we get wearables from Advent but here's what I've got so far. :-)

4.png

4.png

4.png

4.png

These are the pets that I think I'm finished customizing. I have to represent Maraqua year round, but I'll probably go all out with the Christmas for her (instead of just a hat) closer to Christmas.

4.png4.png4.png

I'm not very happy with this one. Even though Christmas is seasonally appropriate, I might use the Transparent Paint Brush I just bought.

4.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have these for winter:

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I really like all of the holiday themes! Wow, i need to step up my game. Here are my two pets:

Bisbee

2.png

MC Mong:

2.png

Merry Christmas everyone!