Kass Basher change in game?

Magical Jonesy

Has anyone else noticed a change in the game settings for Kass Basher? I was originally getting scores of about 900 easily with a wind of 9, but more recently, I've found that even getting score over 800 can sometimes be difficult. I used to be able to earn my 1000np with a wind of 8 quite easily, but it seems that the game has become more difficult.

Have I just become worse at the game over time or has anyone else noticed that its become slightly harder to score points?

I've found the game really hard, when I forgot the pass word for my main & began rebuilding on a side I got really good at the game & managed to get the avatar,

when neopets finally got back to me and helped me get into my original account, I abandoned the side (this was before sides were allowed I think) and went back, but have never been able to get scores that high again.

I thought maybe my old/slow computer made it easier...?

I don't think the game changed in any way... I just played it and got around the same scores as before.

Some tips for the game:

1. Wait until the wind is 8 or 9

2. Hit the kass when it drops to the line above the small hill

3. Hold spacebar/mouse button until the kass reaches its peak (ie. parallel to the ground)

4. As the kass descends, hit the space bar/mouse click on every bounce (I usually get 5 bounces max)

5. On the last bounce, hold the space bar/mouse button so the kass slides farther

The hardest part is getting the kass to bounce. Just takes some practice to get used to the timing.