Ian

leverofdoom.gif.d54b76ad2ae58057040c256d2da0ba34.gif

It's finally over.... I don't even want to talk about the amount of NP I spent on this one lol I had gone to only spending 2k a day on it, but so many days it took xD

Missed the actually screenie cause I was going so fast, but I saw it when closing the page and freaked LOL

• 1 month later...

I never have to spin the Wheel of Extravagance again!

extravagance.gif

You found an avatar! Yay!

Edit on August 8th. Just got the Blumaroo Court Jester avatar by telling King Skarl the following:

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: A can't cup of aubergine Back to School Buzz bushes!

Edited by Sciurus carolinensis
Update

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2022 at 3:30 AM, uttarnhi said:

i have about 121 :worried: umm does anyone know how many avatars you need inorder to achieve the avatar collector trophy? im trying to get that.....-_-

mobdro

vidmate

The current minimum for that is 372, although it might be a few less at the beginning of the month, as the top ranks usually hold off placing for a day to let others have the chance to get it.

Unfortunately, between the death of flash, the number of retired plot avatars, and the fact that most of the stamp avatars are near unbuyable, getting that avatar is very difficult. 🙁 Not impossible, though, although unless you have an older account, you'll either need a lot of NP to burn on stamps, or a workaround for flash. Possibly both.

• 4 weeks later...

jester.gif

It's been done, the Blumaroo Court Jester avatar has been secured. After many countless tries and random Meridellian foods earned, I have made King Skarl laugh in hysterics. Now to get the King Hagan avatar.

Screenie for proof just because I can:

Spoiler

oie-Q477d-LTmvkq-W.png

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if there is a specific time frame (like the custard or afternoon snack avatar) for this new Avatar? I sent darkobsession/Angelo an Abominable Snowball Borovan and they didn't get  the avatar with it. 😞 

14 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Does anyone know if there is a specific time frame (like the custard or afternoon snack avatar) for this new Avatar? I sent darkobsession/Angelo an Abominable Snowball Borovan and they didn't get  the avatar with it. 😞 

I ate a borovan themed donut too and didn't get it, wonder if only certain things can give it?

17 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I ate a borovan themed donut too and didn't get it, wonder if only certain things can give it?

You have to be in the new inventory , not the classic one ... 

Also it seems to be annual (only works on Borovan Day)

I managed to get it with a Skeith I adopted from the pound 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...