Ian

On 8/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, midnight_spell360 said:

@Secre Do you have enough transfers to borrow peophim98 the Halloween Ruki from my side account: midmorning_glory and be able to send him back to my side account after one day?

I will hang out for a little bit, but Fridays are my Service days, so if you don't get to borrow him now-maybe later in this day? Neomail me: midnight_spell360

@midnight_spell360

Apologies, I'd signed off for the day on Friday and have been crazy busy over the weekend child sitting! I do indeed have enough trades if the kind offer is still open!! There's absolutely no rush, so whenever you are free and online is absolutely fine. You're an absolute star! I'll neomail you as well!

On 8/6/2021 at 9:41 PM, Angeló said:

i actually got 20 after I read your post here .. but i'm in 20th place , not enough for a trophy 😞

let's play this every day until we get a trophy cz im obsessed now 

I think we all started playing... I also got 20!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 5:54 AM, nirv120 said:

Another one that took me forever to get!

Oh well done! I cheated with that one because I used the Charity Corner perk, so I missed out on the constant let downs xD

Meanwhile! Thanks to a lend from a brand new ninja :heart:

Something Has Happened!
chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 8/17/2021 at 3:00 PM, nirv120 said:

Another one!

I really don't like playing the lottery, it's so tedious to enter all those numbers by hand. I'm so relieved I won't have to play anymore now that I have the avatar.

you dont actually have to enter the numbers by hand if you use the same numbers each day! just set up 20 bookmarks with the numbers you want plugged into this URL:

http://neopets.com/games/process_lottery.phtml?one=2&two=8&three=10&four=13&five=27&six=30

and stick them in a bookmarks folder. then you just right-click the folder and click "open all tabs" and it places all your bets for you.

• 3 weeks later...

After scoring lots of Brightvale foods, books, windows, some motes, shields, scrolls, and a Green Brightvale Job Coupon along the way throughout my years of spinning the Wheel of Knowledge, the fateful day has come to me:

brightvale.gif

The Brightvale Flag avatar joins my collection after landing on the elusive Brightvale Star.

Brightvale-Avatar-Get20210920.png

4 hours ago, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

After scoring lots of Brightvale foods, books, windows, some motes, shields, scrolls, and a Green Brightvale Job Coupon along the way throughout my years of spinning the Wheel of Knowledge, the fateful day has come to me:

brightvale.gif

The Brightvale Flag avatar joins my collection after landing on the elusive Brightvale Star.

Congrats !! This is really one of the most elusive ones

You know I got this avatar not long before the Altador Cup and I was tempted to join BV just to show off the avatar on the Neoboards :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Something Has Happened!
devilpuss.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow, this game is a pain. I don't know how i got this far, but that's enough for tonight.

edit- Oh good, the next avatar was right after that.

image.png.e6c9023525a7450714a5f3e8a3d98e4a.png

• 2 weeks later...

!!!!!

I'm such a dimbulb now that it didn't even occur to me that I had something important to do when my labby's petpet zapped to a Darigan Meowy.

So when I went to name another petpet i was completely blind-sided by

image.png.934b11773f47b1c99e40a04daec0b9a5.png

😮 

:dance::dance: :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After having a slew of non-junk items slip my grasp from the Rubbish Dump, this avatar is the latest to join my collection after swiftly snagging a Fading Bottled Fire Faerie from the dump:

thatsnotrubbish.gif

If it wasn't for the recent April Fools avatar, this would have been my 300th avatar.

On 4/20/2022 at 12:15 AM, Angeló said:

Congrats ^_^

Seems i'll never get this one

Same haha.  I think my internet is too slow.  After many many many hours of refreshing, I've seen quite a few petpets, including turmacs and mortogs, I've seen dozens of bottled faeries. I've had my cursor ready to go, all lined up to click and nope.  Nada. Zilch.  Nothing.  It's always gone.  I give up on the Rubbish Dump haha.  Too bad, it'd have been my 300th avatar. 

• 3 weeks later...