Ian

On 5/18/2021 at 3:06 AM, Secre said:

SUCCESS! I NEVER HAVE TO DO THIS AGGRAVATING DAILY EVER AGAIN!

image.png.88a1f22df827bc8e0c9743f493b626f1.png

I've been after that avatar forever!

congrats on that avatar! I've been trying for that avatar everyday since the start of this year! 

image.png.d0ae3ec3b0f7be7dc311d09e7ec3eee2.png 

On 5/23/2021 at 4:59 AM, jennoying_sparkle said:

congrats on that avatar! I've been trying for that avatar everyday since the start of this year! 

image.png.d0ae3ec3b0f7be7dc311d09e7ec3eee2.png 

Take everything out of your inventory except the Imposter Apple. That way you can get it on the steal or give event. I ended up getting it on the Give side so now have 2 Imposter Apples, but it increases your chances!

I don't think I have that one yet either... need to start playing the lottery!

10 hours ago, Secre said:

Take everything out of your inventory except the Imposter Apple. That way you can get it on the steal or give event. I ended up getting it on the Give side so now have 2 Imposter Apples, but it increases your chances!

I don't think I have that one yet either... need to start playing the lottery!

Yep! That's what I've been doing! :P I wonder if having my inventory full of imposter apples would help. Right now, I only take one with me to bob for apples.

And for the lottery, I think they draw at 4am NST, so I bought 20 tickets during the day, played dice-a-roo a bunch, bought another 20 tickets after midnight NST, and played dice-a-roo again. Totaling to 44 tickets entered into the draw.

• 2 weeks later...

For some crazy reason, one of the Lottery Tickets I scored off of Dice-A-Roo today really came through. The Neopian Lottery avatar now joins my collection.

Something Has Happened!
lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've never won the lotto on Neopets before today, wasn't expecting to either with only tickets obtained from Dice-A-Roo, Wheel of Monotony, REs et al (I never bought my own lottery tickets).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 5:58 AM, SnowGura said:

With the altador cup happening rn I managed to get the 3 avatars from it I was missing from not ever heavily participating in the past! I absolutely love werelupes so I'm ecstatic to have the haunted woods team one especially! 🥰

isn't the team haunted woods avatar a kyrii though?

• 3 weeks later...

mazzew.gif

Got this one right when Hootenandy's Gold Mazzew aged to exactly 221 days before I zapped it again.

-

I was trying to get the Blumaroo Court Jester avatar, but I ended up making King Skarl angry instead. I got this for my troubles:

moodyskarl.gif

• 2 weeks later...

A ninja lend has gained me the Kelp avatar. :D

mfo_pasta_starter.gifmfo_veggie_radishsalad.gifmfo_triple_chocscoop.gifmfo_drink9.gif
waitress_hand.gif

2.png
I need a nap.

I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

mfo_drink9.gif

21 hours ago, Angeló said:

Congrats :D

what did you get lent ? 😮 

That pet, kutebunny! Who is a lightweight, and was very bloated so the best chance for the avatar. :D Mario had them, and leant them to Seali, and then they came to me, and now Seali's friend Elbereth has them. :D

During the process I had a realisation: Kelp is basically the Matrix.  😮

You think you're eating all this delicious food (I think I fed them the four courses 8 times before getting the avatar) but in reality you're getting nothing! I bet someone's pet could be so hungry they were dying, and just eat and eat at Kelp, and never gain any nourishment. 😱

cJAFesi.png

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I bet someone's pet could be so hungry they were dying, and just eat and eat at Kelp, and never gain any nourishment

Sorry, but that thought made me very sad! krawk_grey_tear.gif Which, again, I know is silly bc our Pets are virtual and all their actions and emotions are not "real" but it still gripped me as  "that is so sad!" grey_faerie_snowglobe.gif 

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

You think you're eating all this delicious food (I think I fed them the four courses 8 times before getting the avatar) but in reality you're getting nothing! I bet someone's pet could be so hungry they were dying, and just eat and eat at Kelp, and never gain any nourishment.

Then where does that food go , if not into their bellies ? because it disappears when you feed them ...

52 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Then where does that food go , if not into their bellies ? because it disappears when you feed them ...

It's not physically possible for them to eat it though, is it, if they're very bloated as the Kelp guides recommend, so the food is all clearly just a lie Dx

One bit is even cake, too...

I'm sorry @midnight_spell360!!! :crying_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

@Angelóyou worked a bit of ninja magic without even realising!

You mentioned Tyranu Evavu on the board. I went and played it. Just one game, and...

uga_jubjub.gif

Uhhg Uuuuuuhhhhgggg!

6_clubs.gif 7_diamonds.gif
You guessed Evavu. The correct answer was Tyranu.
You managed 19 correct guesses...
That's worth 988 np!

Something Has Happened!
jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D :D :D

Just got this one!

image.png.9a27ad9b9ad533f42805ce45d561f806.png

I only have one 'easy' pet avatar to get now and that's the Mumi Ruki. Then it's SUAP and Bony Club Grarrl. I'm going for the two petpet ones I haven't got next I think; Meowclops and Mootix.

2 hours ago, Secre said:

I only have one 'easy' pet avatar to get now and that's the Mumi Ruki.

@Secre Do you have enough transfers to borrow peophim98 the Halloween Ruki from my side account: midmorning_glory and be able to send him back to my side account after one day?

I will hang out for a little bit, but Fridays are my Service days, so if you don't get to borrow him now-maybe later in this day? Neomail me: midnight_spell360

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

You were 1 point away from a trophy , too

That's not so lucky! Dx Now I feel compelled to go play it again. :axehead:

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's not so lucky! Dx Now I feel compelled to go play it again. :axehead:

i actually got 20 after I read your post here .. but i'm in 20th place , not enough for a trophy 😞

let's play this every day until we get a trophy cz im obsessed now